post pics of your ex VOL. has this been done before?

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Real talk...I'd beat the breaks off that box lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How did he even fit that #@* in his room?
laugh.gif

lol lol

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by boxer

damn. my dude swangin been losing since he started in the tattoo post. post history is a trail of tears.

/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&fri...D=489379&imageID=24588453#a=489379&i=24521099
you think a %%*@% like me sad cause some dudes on the internet dont like my tattoos? stop that fam.
laugh.gif

say what you like about her, she fine as hell to me. while you talkin what yo track record look like homie? where yo @!@@@ at that you been hitting?
and i will sit here and wait while you go search through your myspace friends list for best looking braud and put her pic in this thread saying she ya ex.
wink.gif
truth hurts?

no myspace searching for me homey. don't even mess with myspace. at 26 i feel no need or desire to post up pictures of any of my exes. with age comeswisdom and posting up pictures on nt is reckless as hell considering the detective skills of some of these dudes.

if you were here long enough you'd know about haters messaging broads on myspace and fb with links to threads. i don't need that kind of headache.

you can sit and wait, but it's going to be a long time.

damn. my dude swangin been losing since he started in the tattoo post. post history is a trail of tears.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/index.cfm?...D=489379&imageID=24588453#a=489379&i=24521099
you think a %%*@% like me sad cause some dudes on the internet dont like my tattoos? stop that fam.
laugh.gif

say what you like about her, she fine as hell to me. while you talkin what yo track record look like homie? where yo @!@@@ at that you been hitting?
and i will sit here and wait while you go search through your myspace friends list for best looking braud and put her pic in this thread saying she ya ex.
wink.gif
truth hurts?

no myspace searching for me homey. don't even mess with myspace. at 26 i feel no need or desire to post up pictures of any of my exes. with age comes wisdom and posting up pictures on nt is reckless as hell considering the detective skills of some of these dudes.

if you were here long enough you'd know about haters messaging broads on myspace and fb with links to threads. i don't need that kind of headache.

Isnt Swangin the same dude that lied and said he lost his virginity
to his babysitter at his dad house?
Then later on went to state that he never meet his father?
laugh.gif
Cut it out kid.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

http://niketalk.yuku.com/index.cfm?...D=489379&imageID=24588453#a=489379&i=24521099
laugh.gif

wink.gif
truth hurts?

no myspace searching for me homey. don't even mess with myspace. at 26 i feel no need or desire to post up pictures of any of my exes. with age comes wisdom and posting up pictures on nt is reckless as hell considering the detective skills of some of these dudes.

Isnt Swangin the same dude that lied and said he lost his virginity
to his babysitter at his dad house?
Then later on went to state that he never meet his father?
laugh.gif
Cut it out kid.
grin.gif
and dude i been lurkin nt since 2004, i know everything you think i may not know. truth hurts about what? the internet c'mon dawg i could careless about what dudes ON THE INTERNET think of me seriously. but please dont speak on me cause i aint loss no sleep caring about what nt thinks of my ex's,tattoos, or think i'm lying bout knowing my dad. i aint even gone explain that again because if you were 13 and your dad walked out your left and nevercame back you would act like you never knew the guy which is the way i feel about him. arguing over the internet is stupid doe so keep on talkin bro.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by youngmoney

dude thats not a pancake butt imo
this is what he was looking for:

ShortNFLNames2.jpg

why soo salty? because a flat *** aint appealing to me fam?
laugh.gif
she cute,dont get me wrong, she just aint got nothing behind her.
and naw i dont do fat chicks, these the type of chicks catch my attention, not those skinny white gurls {sorry if this offends you}
im pretty sure you feel the same way vice versa about thick black chicks so dont trip bro.....its all in ones own individual taste
wink.gif

3_L.jpg

thick>skinny

swagin...i know man, i was just messin'...i saw that pic earlier today in S&T so i figured i'd force you all to see it since i had to

Back
Top Bottom