Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

very nice collection
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." Weezy

Just a few of my kicks........moving out in the next two weeks and going to execute set-up much better.....will post pics when I do

270663017.jpg

270663015.jpg

My room

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
haha those polo sheets are :pimp:
pimp.gif
I've been looking for them for a while

I think I got them 2 years ago, not sure if they still sell them. Check departments stores like Macy's or Bloomindales. I got mine at the Polo Facotory Store.

It's funny how many sale threads have these sheets in the background.

^yeah, I just found some on ebay actually. Thanks

Nice room rolla808

And just because this post has been alot more slow than the last :b
tongue.gif
I'm sure lots of people remember this. Not my house, but this is probably the sickest ones I have ever seen. Here's a few of the pictures. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM NTWikia
TEAM iSketch

^i remember that house from the first thread, he made everyones elses room look bad
RAIDERNATION
TEAMWARRIORS
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

why aren't more people participating in this? I really miss the old thread which lasted over a year. This one doesn't look like it'll last until Christmas.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

The last two rooms posted....Damn :wow:
eek.gif

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI​

yo jae kilroy where did you get those white cubicles to hold your shoes man?....i need something like that for my room!

This is a cool post.
I might change up my room in the next few months, I'll post pics then if I do.

There's a thousand you's, there's only one of me​

Back
Top Bottom