Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

SkavengerBrandon - That looks amazing man. Nice setup!

I posted pictures of my bedroom a few pages back, here is my computer desk.

Heres my room, not a whole lot but it dont matter, ya know.
1zl867l.jpg

xoe3vd.jpg

lol. money, kicks, god.
30xbybb.jpg

28syecz.jpg
I wanna know where ppl be hettin these shelves for there shoes. please post some links or somethinto show me where. thx

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

lol. money, kicks, god.

I wanna know where ppl be hettin these shelves for there shoes. please post some links or somethin to show me where. thx
I was gonna give constructive criticism and say that having money on your wall is incredibly tacky, no offense... But then I seen your avy andrealized it probably wouldn't change anything haha.

Walkin Memorial - You sir do have OCD but it's not a bad thing. At least your room isn't trashy. You should post up pics of the attic you're fixinup.

ScavB - Nice "RadioRaheem" stereo. Shoe room looks dope too.

airjordanjack - With the Mac. You know what's up. Nice setup and view.

sheistbugz - X-Mas is over take those lights down. lol - Nice SC poster. If you just uncluttered your walls and did a small bit of cleaning you'd have anice looking room.

skav...i agree with everyone else....that setup is
pimp.gif

jus moved to a new spot....gonna get it setup how i want it then post some pics....this is the wall of shoes that i just threw together right off the movingvan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

lol. money, kicks, god.

I wanna know where ppl be hettin these shelves for there shoes. please post some links or somethin to show me where. thx
I was gonna give constructive criticism and say that having money on your wall is incredibly tacky, no offense... But then I seen your avy and realized it probably wouldn't change anything haha.

but you still did
eyes.gif

All you need to do is go buy 3 shelving units all the same size (kinda big) and you can have your room back. Esp the floor. I would feel like my room wasswallowing me up. lol

I can never have my room that messy. it always gotta be kinda organized
I personally have a messy room, but I can find anything I want very quickly! It's like if I'm organized in my mess lol

Back
Top Bottom