Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

I'll post more photos later.

Very Clean
pimp.gif

Thats funny.

I have the exact same ikea black table with the red supreme ash tray on top it. Mines alot more dirty.

Anybody changed out their carpet recently? I need to do that and want a guesstimate as to how much it might cost. My room is like 20x12.

its a book on pretty much every calbo shoe that has been done by an artists of some sort and it tells the story behind it.
Its pretty dope.

its a book on pretty much every calbo shoe that has been done by an artists of some sort and it tells the story behind it.
Its pretty dope.
How many pages does the book have? Based on your pic looks to be around 200 or more.

i just thumbed through all 87 pages... and you fellas got some thowed $$% rooms... giving me plenty of ideas when i get my apt....

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Whats a good sized tv for the room ?

My room is 15' by 15' and I have a 32" flat panel. Its really depends on how you have it placed. I only had room for a 26" panel, but I movedthings around and now I got the 32" looking great.

Originally Posted by abernja

scavB - From what I can tell you have the Whitmore 5-tier supreme shelving unit for $79.99?

Also you can fit the shoes 3 high right?

http://www.target.com/Whi...trank&rh=&page=1

I'll be picking up a couple of these to replace the shelving in my room.

I think mine where 50 each, come in black or silver. yes you can fit three high and depending on some of the boxes you can fit 4 across.

Originally Posted by abernja

scavB - From what I can tell you have the Whitmore 5-tier supreme shelving unit for $79.99?

Also you can fit the shoes 3 high right?

http://www.target.com/Whi...trank&rh=&page=1

I'll be picking up a couple of these to replace the shelving in my room.

I think mine where 50 each, come in black or silver. yes you can fit three high and depending on some of the boxes you can fit 4 across.
Which Target did you get them from if you don't mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom