Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Let's try this again 
roll.gif

My side of the apt.   It's the master bedroom of the 2bed, 2bath unit.

view from the door
views from the corners

view my from my bed

My throne

view from haha

entertainment cente
Yo that MasterPiece Optimus Prime is just 
pimp.gif

Just moved into my new spot, can't wait to get it all together so I can post in here. This thread is dope, and low key inspiring.

^^^^Hard to follow that^^^^ But I'll try.

I took a trip to IKEA today. I've been wanting to buy some shelves since we moved into our new house. I got an extra room for the same reason everyone here wants an extra room. Lets call it a computer room so I wont seam like a complete jerk to my wife. But really, she knows whats up. Hey they gotta go somewhere.

There will be a TV there eventually.

Sorry for the crappy pics. These were taken with my phone (no flash). When I have more time I will post better pics

My room doesn't compare to 95% of the ones here. But I'm new here, I'll post. This is at my parents place, I'm currently waiting to ship out for basic training for the Air Force. So once I get my own place IKEA here I come!

From the door

To right

Computer and TV setup just a table lol

To the left

Top of closet

Bottom

Yes those are boots lol. Ariats. I wear them very very seldom haha. Paid way too much for them and can't make myself get rid of them

thanks for the compliments. i'll have pics up of the closet set up later. i also changed up the room a little, so i'll make sure to add updated pics.

the jerseys were easy to frame. i just bought the frame from ikea, black posterboard as the background, and a lot of double sided tape to hold the jersey in place.

That seems like it could be sketchy if it's not put in the right place on the jersey. The tape could rub off on the jersey or something.

^ If you want to hang up jerseys you should really just buy a jersey case.

Can anyone tell me where i can find a Full polo bear comforter? I bought my sheet set off ebay but i cant find a full size comforter. Thanks

Just moved into my apartment a month or so ago...here's my room, enjoy!
When you walk in...

Head of bed (which is furnished by the apartment complex)

Left of my bed...

Bedside table/mini fridge...

Opposite corner...

Desk

Shoe shelf, dresser

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Just moved into my apartment a month or so ago...here's my room, enjoy!
Bedside table/mini fridge...
   Love your spot, and always love a mini-fridge in the room.  Pretty sure I've got the same Bible at my parents' house.  Good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom