Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

how important is the color of your carpet when remodelling your room. Should it play a huge role in choosing what colors u should paint the walls/ color offurniture.

1zxaatl.jpg

34s2nuh.jpg

bdjkhy.jpg

^ I always thought it would be cool to live in an attic/den. I'd prob hit my head on the ceiling alot though.

I just got the Jordan Wings poster, is there any way to make it "pop" off my wall without getting it framed? I don't want to just tape flatagainst the wall.

I'm moving into a new place soon, so I've been combing thru this post for ideas.

The folded shirts in the box holes is something i really wanna do. Is there a way to get one of those folding boards they use at clothing stores? My handfolding techniques are very sub-par.

ThaHunGer4more - You could have the poster laminated, then mount it to some syrofoam about 2 inches smaller than the poster all around. Then mount that to thewall.

demonbasketball - The shirt folders should be available at a store like Linens N Things. I got two of them from a store called Tuesday Morning.

demonbasketball Just use a magazine - that's what I did. However, I just got off 3 years of working retail so it's practically 2ndnature to me now.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Damn, so I guess Polo bear sheets are the official sheets of NT.
laugh.gif
, I swear it is. Funny thing, I got them too
laugh.gif
. But we all know POLO >>>> all, so no problem there.

laugh.gif
I have 'em too, and yeah. Ralph *%!+% on everybody

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Damn, y'all dudes be having like 300 tees, I have like 5 tees.
smh.gif

I need to step it up.

What size are you? I don't wear any of mine any more... just folded the rest of them and filled up another square on my shelf, too. T's are taking overmy room.

Thanks for the comments everyone, still working on it as well. I have carpet hiding in the back of my couch, still haven't finished my stairs. As forhitting my head, once in a while.

Fat Boy 915 negative man. That's another room which I'm still working on. Right now I have it as a guest room/storage. Thinking aboutturning it into a walk in closet or such. Still thinking..

Yo, ESCO, Do you know of anywhere I can find that SOLE poster? I need one poster to complete my room I think. I'll post some pics later.

how important is the color of your carpet when remodelling your room
i'd say pretty important, especially if you have a large floor area. with carpet, i tend towards lighter and/or neutral colors. let yourfurniture, artwork, etc provide the color.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

Here's my room in my new house, the house photos are coming later:

67825fdee1eecae7e4fc9a93a06787d7c5f00bf.jpg

Info on the glass case.

very nice set up my man.

keepin it clean

Glass case is Ikea.

I'm pretty sure it's $60. Almost every sneaker collector has one
laugh.gif