Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

sunshining7 ---- AQPHAME you guys have some nice set ups....

ok here we go, i bought a house recently and wanted to post in here for a while, here we go....

master bed room

living room

dining room

guest bedroom

and my favorite room in the house.... the shoe closet....

also something else i collect, thought you might like...
my vintage KRYLON collection

the place still needs some art work hung and such, but you get the point.....thanks....

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

Great place! Very much my style. Once you get a thing or two on the walls, it'll be even better. Your bed is awesome. Where'd you get that wholesetup?

Got bored today, so I thought I would post a few pics of my first house.

We still have a long way to go, but my wife and I have only lived here for about 6 months, so we are pretty happy with the progress we have made.

Living Room:
e6omzq.jpg

idwrnt.jpg

2le712c.jpg

Master:
2exc9p4.jpg

2a8qpi0.jpg

21b9fnd.jpg

Guest Room:
avwvo.jpg

Office:
jk9caf.jpg

24ltu1u.jpg

Dining Room:
hw0oyg.jpg

Kitchen:
11lq5iq.jpg

fmt5xc.jpg

2nvqxb4.jpg

Kicks10123- thanks alot man.

7hillz- clean bedroom set up, I like the black bed.

THEFUSER-superdope house man, Best in this thread

7hillz- im diggin the house... i love how the blue accent pieces are everywhere thru out the rooms....

*yeah i watch HGTV, so what....
laugh.gif

THEFUSER - Thanks, you have a dope spot as well!

SkavengerBrandon - Thanks man, but its actually brown.

AverageSavage - Thanks for the kind words and dont worry HGTV has become the channel of choice at my house
laugh.gif

7hillz.... i fell you on HGTV, it sounds corny, but you get a lot of ideas and tips from watching that chanel.....

btw, i stopped by linens & things over the weekend, and the lady working there said they don't carry the plastic t-shirt folder?
ohwell.gif

sick stuff Ryan, i didn't get a chance to stop by the house warming w/ Serey. Hope all is well my dude.

Some of you have some awesome rooms. I'm in the process of remodeling mine, when I do and I have everything in place I'll show pics.

average savage....i see you man haha i watch hgtv too

7hillz...info on that shoe rack you have in your office...i like how its covered

emacdaddy - thanks man. The rack is just one of the basic metal racks that they have at Target, Lowes, etc. And as far as the covering goes I got the systemfrom Ikea. Here is the link to the main portion (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60075295). I also had to get an extra corner piece tomake it bend around the rack. IMO It looks a lot cleaner than a bunch of boxes and it was pretty easy to set up. I hope that helps.

ya man big ups...even though i love my boxes of shoes it would nice to have them tucked away since i dont have much closet space so did you have to get twoorders of the wire thing from ikea...i just comes with two fixtures right?

I have nothing but an x box elite 360 (thanks dad) a ship load of empty jordan boxes (get lazy and never put em back in). Ship loads of t-shirts/jeans/boxers.Tv, phone (samsung sch-u740 < i hate that phone now) and dented ipod touch somewhere. Just a MESS! will post pics when my room is clean.

Back
Top Bottom