Post Pics of Your Room Vol. 2

laugh.gif
at abernja commenting on his own room.

And that desk does look cool with the apple sticker.

Originally Posted by abernja

joeya23phx - You like sports huh?

sho3tym - That's too many shoes for me. I stuggle with the 70 or so I have now. Shelving is a must though.

JackieBoy - Look closer.

GSDOUBLEU - I like the apple sticker you put on your desk. Looks like the backside of the previous gen MacBook.

abernja - Your room sucks right now so do something about it.
Ha ya a lot. As you can tell I don't just collect shoes
tongue.gif

And yes LieutenantKif. I have a couple of 90's Suns replicas, a couple of replica 94' world championship team USA replicas, an authentic 2003 Sunsretro, and I think a couple of game worn jerseys from Majerle's last season with Phoenix

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Just some photos of my work space.
thats clean
pimp.gif
\
nice. simple. with ur own taste. just hit up ikea u can get ur self a decent leather chair that isnt too big for about $40

Word to the Chef Boyardee.

Brandon, I remember when you first showed pics of your room a while ago....mad dope.

The new setup....even doper. Mad clean and simple.

Sorry for the double post, but I don't feel like editing.

Took a picture of my closet this past week and just decided to show you guys.
Not the best looking thing, but it's much easier for me to have folded shirts instead of them hanging up cause when they hang there too long, the hangerspush into the material of the shirt and it looks bad.
Also very easy to get to my sneakers instead of having them stocked to the ceiling.
I have 2 more of these on the other side of the closet with just shoes and shirts, no fitteds.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

damn man you guys have really nice rooms ..
smh.gif
Word.

Wish I still lived with my parents (no hate, just saying, I miss the bigger room, home cooking, etc.
laugh.gif
)

a lot of these rooms looks like stockrooms at a shoe store.

all my shoes are in my closet, stacked neatly, some kind of way. i got tired of looking at them like that personally.

Back
Top Bottom