Post pictures of the RAREST shoes you got!!LETS SEE SOME HEAT!!

^^^ now that i think about it those olympic 6s shouldnt be up there but when we took these pics at dunkexchange i had these like 2 months early

Question: i'm not up on exclusive lebrons, what are these? and why are they rare? i'm only asking because i have a pair with no box and that box looksridiculously expensive! i got a pair through a trade and this was the only shoe i thought was nice in what was being offered. any info is much appreciated!

4gq05j.jpg

Originally Posted by Acervan316

^^^ now that i think about it those olympic 6s shouldnt be up there but when we took these pics at dunkexchange i had these like 2 months early

whats the dunkexchange????

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Question: i'm not up on exclusive lebrons, what are these? and why are they rare? i'm only asking because i have a pair with no box and that box looks ridiculously expensive! i got a pair through a trade and this was the only shoe i thought was nice in what was being offered. any info is much appreciated!

4gq05j.jpg

China LeBron IV released in the USA limited pairs

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Question: i'm not up on exclusive lebrons, what are these? and why are they rare? i'm only asking because i have a pair with no box and that box looks ridiculously expensive! i got a pair through a trade and this was the only shoe i thought was nice in what was being offered. any info is much appreciated!
China LeBron IV released in the USA limited pairs
thank u

Those fake fusion 23 af1 are terrible, dude is mad lame for posting em and thinking they are authentic
roll.gif

here is my contribution:

s5ef04.jpg

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Nice china lebron IV's
if were going to post our China IV's ill get in on this....
i got some that are not numbered and have sample tags...

not my pics b.c i havent had time to take some of them but these are the exact shoes that i bought and are sitting in my room lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by superbness

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

ARE YOU JOKING ME......
get those fake *++ piece's outta here this second...
you might as well just leave NikeTalk all together...

-Tyler
FAke?? and why do you say that.. Come on .. Dont just say they are fake .. point it ot..

They are not fakes
Yessir they are. There have not been any AF1 XX3 fusions.

just delete that pic of those fakes and lets move on, forget about it and lets see what else you think is your rarest besides "those."

superbness wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UGK4Life wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARE YOU JOKING ME......

-Tyler FAke?? and why do you say that.. Come on .. Dont just say they are fake .. point it ot..

They are not fakes

Stupid, comeon man that garbage is fake, someone ban this fool.

that dude posted that pic just to fly you guys up in a tree and it worked. he loves to see people get all worked up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superbness

ARE YOU JOKING ME......

-Tyler
FAke?? and why do you say that.. Come on .. Dont just say they are fake .. point it ot..

They are not fakes

Are you sure about that? b.c im pretty sure Jordan never made AF1 23's.......

-Tyler
LOL

Thats why its "RARE" Meaning of limited qualities.

Back
Top Bottom