Post pictures you've taken in your favorite cities vol. 1

^^^^Thanks. Too bad that is pretty much the only places I have ever been too. I also have been to Chicago but my pics were taken with an old Canon point and shoot. I need to travel and use my damn passort already.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr
Good Lord these are beautiful
pimp.gif

Were they edited?

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Good Lord these are beautiful
pimp.gif

Were they edited?

Pretty much all of them but nothing too crazy. Just a contrast here and there and some color correcting. The saturation is usually pretty high on my camera and some of the other stuff is just simple long exposure pics that makes it look way cooler then it is.

I came in here to post some pictures, but then I checked my files and realized that I didn't transfer any over this laptop. Anyway, my friend filmed this on the rooftop of Cameron House in the city (SF) when we lived there during the summer as staff.

Here's my contribution.. taken last summer during my 4 month backpacking the world.  I'll post some more later.

Rome
4322644689a97951381519843663a8934eed6e0c_r.jpg

ca43664d65fba3ef9f453ba258748349139ce04f_r.jpg

a7416c68a49b36578a2741f36458b1d371f368b3_r.jpg

Berlin
5ae36d9a6e2fa070950f392d5cce8139f4023247_r.jpg

NYC

8ae16966af9b3c578b2757bd02f55c8defd3df5c_r.jpg

Originally Posted by khanthology

Dubai

Yo...how is Dubai? I am kind of interested in going but I know it's kind of a deserted city. And is the laws pretty strict out there like with drinking or whatever?

This thread is reminding me of how much I'm missing out on in this world.
frown.gif
I've only been out of Texas once and I just went to Louisiana.

I've also been to Austin and San Antonio, but that's nothing.

Keep it coming everyone! If anything, this should motivate everyone to travel. My next destination is Europe for sure.

Originally Posted by khanthology

Dubai

Yo...how is Dubai? I am kind of interested in going but I know it's kind of a deserted city. And is the laws pretty strict out there like with drinking or whatever?

I went over the summer for the second time and it's definitely an amazing place. It's hot as hell but it's definitely not "deserted". So much to do. I would go in the winter or spring though if you can. Drinking wise, it's really not that strict. The only time you can't find alcohol is during the month of fasting which I avoided by like 2 days. They have a ton of clubs you can go to and all of the nice restaurants serve alcohol. I'd recommend the Cavalli Club and The Armani Club but there way more. Zuma was my favorite restaurant, and they serve great drinks there as well. The shopping is insane, you can literally roam the entire Mall of Dubai in a day and see something new the whole time. The city has so many things to do and then if you want you can go ATV'ing in the desert, camel riding, all that stuff.

same pics i posted in my vacation/travel thread

23qyqnd.jpg

330g0ea.jpg

2h51q45.jpg

2vv5r2a.jpg

200qjpe.jpg

20r906p.jpg

2nhdtmf.jpg

My favorite city in the world: Hong Kong

2u4hpus.jpg

4vr8lw.jpg

2edyy6e.jpg

33nhhz9.jpg

2nd favorite city in the world: Sydney, Australia. 

zaj9h.jpg

2pq27hg.jpg

20a8e1i.jpg

vqgldl.jpg

vg1x0g.jpg

Hamilton Island, Australia.

ouw6ky.jpg

wc0k7b.jpg

Oahu, Hawaii

2i1yuk4.jpg

xelcb9.jpg

2mm8sgz.jpg

Queenstown, NZ

23kxkw3.jpg

Seattle, WA.  The man, Bruce Lee's grave site.

Back
Top Bottom