Post purchases that have improved your life.

:wow: this stuff really works! Spray it on the water about 3 times before you go and it prevents the odor!
20190709_201945.jpg

did it come with a nail cutter by any chance?

can you elaborate why? what problems did you have?
this might be my saving grace.
I saw some mention of plantar fasciitis in another thread. I have it in my left foot. Doctor recommended using this to alleviate the pain along with pain meds. Help you from over exerting the muscle.

same. best investment ive made so far

i spent maybe $1500 for a quality squat rack + weights, bench, and some dumbbells

after three years, the money invested has already paid for itself factoring in gym membership + gas + time

I still like my gym when I got the time, it’s a super dope gym.

But now it’s nothing to smash a workout quick even on my 12 hour work days. Been lifting 5x a week since I got it and I was struggling to hit 3x for the past couple weeks before.

I still need some db, but the most expensive part is over.

D18C004A-F4A3-4FB3-A074-E0503D1FA809.jpeg

Jabra headphones
iPhone is always amazing.
Besides social media it’s just everything in there. Pay everything with a few clicks.
Apple Watch.

When I get my house I also want a little gym area for those times that it’s hard to get to gym.

And I always showe with contacts as well. Matter of fact I fall asleep in them plenty of times too. LASIK is on my wishlist. I do like how I look in glasses though as well :lol:

Had a cracked screen for over a year and just got it fixed yesterday.

Why the **** did I wait so long. :lol:

:lol: So true, when you get that new screen after dealing with a cracked one for a while its like :wow:

Related note— i rarely drop my phone but whenever i do it alwaysss lands face first:smh: anyone else?

:lol: So true, when you get that new screen after dealing with a cracked one for a while its like :wow:

Related note— i rarely drop my phone but whenever i do it alwaysss lands face first:smh: anyone else?

Same, I had to start buying cases and screen protectors because I would crack my screens so bad I would get small cuts on my thumb from scrolling :smh:

Rosehip oil for my face. It’s reduced redness and fine lines and has left my skin feeling very soft, it also hasn’t caused me any breakouts like a new product usually does.

Back
Top Bottom