Post purchases that have improved your life.

disney-plus-logo-1547x1030.jpg

Bought a Sonos Playbase Soundbar.

It's cool for the TV, and also links as a device on my spotify app on my phone so it's real convenient as speakers for listening to music.

1. Airpods
2. T Liner
3. Phillips Body Groomer (works wonders when you manscape)
4. This skin cleanser. My skin looks damn near photoshopped and clean af after using this.

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.10.19 PM.png

Any chance I could possibly trouble you to post a photo of the ingredients list on the products you used from them, bro?

-Drew

Legit considering ditching my car and getting a motorized scooter or bike. Rode one for the first time last night and it was mad cool. I live less than three miles from work and I'm in a central area. If i need to go anywhere far I'll Uber.
Bye bye car. Folding Ancheer e-bike. I've had it for a month and it works well for me. Copped for $250 off of fb marketplace, regular 500ish. It has a throttle mode that accelerates it on its own. The days it's rained I had to get an Uber but I honestly don't miss having a car much. Maybe I'll buy another one in a few months. I enjoy riding more than I thought, it gives you a different perspective and let's you clear your mind a bit. My ride to work it only 15 minutes. I'll throw on a podcast and chill. It feels crazy being able to get to and from work despite never having to pay for gas.

20191224_004105.jpg

20191224_004623.jpg

Bye bye car. Folding Ancheer e-bike. I've had it for a month and it works well for me. Copped for $250 off of fb marketplace, regular 500ish. It has a throttle mode that accelerates it on its own. The days it's rained I had to get an Uber but I honestly don't miss having a car much. Maybe I'll buy another one in a few months. I enjoy riding more than I thought, it gives you a different perspective and let's you clear your mind a bit. My ride to work it only 15 minutes. I'll throw on a podcast and chill. It feels crazy being able to get to and from work despite never having to pay for gas.

20191224_004105.jpg

20191224_004623.jpg

What about when you go buy groceries?

20191224_004105.jpg

20191224_004623.jpg
That’s dope but I rather have a car

1. tongue scrapper - believe it or not, everybody's tongue is hella nasty, especially early in the AM & after dinner. brushing your tongue doesn't work as well as you think it does since all you are doing is spreading all dat ish around
2. steamer - if you like your clothes looking fresh and/or not having to iron them, this is a must
3. fabric shaver - help maintains all your clothes looking as good as possible
4. portable charger - if you travel, this is vital. you don't have to worry about your phone dying or finding a place with an outlet & staying there til your phone charges up
5. hydro flask - save $$$ on water & you will be surprised at how many places with fill-up stations nowadays

Forgot to mention that not having a car forced me to cut out lots of bad habits such as

Fast food-this was a BIG vice for me. You just don't understand. It's forcing me to cook more bc there's no way I'm paying deliver fees for door dash etc

Shopping-spending unnecessary money aka retail therapy was a big pastime of mine. Now I'm far more intentional with my purchases.

Going out-this may be the biggest one. I live by myself and i live across from a popular nightlife area. I found myself going out way too much, staying out late, chasing women and spending too much on alcohol, all for an artificial rush.

All in all, I need to fall in love with healthy, beneficial habits such as cooking (oh yeah, I copped an air fryer and that joint is piff, definitely gonna be getting busy on that), reading and more productive activities overall because I was caught in a spiral of unhealthy, expensive and unproductive habits.

I wouldn't recommend this for everyone but it's exactly what i need in my life right now.

1. tongue scrapper - believe it or not, everybody's tongue is hella nasty, especially early in the AM & after dinner. brushing your tongue doesn't work as well as you think it does since all you are doing is spreading all dat ish around

The irony beign it's the non nasty ****** who are more likely to see value in and use one of these. :lol:

One scrape with a tongue scraper and you'll see "brushing" your tongue just aint it.

I tried using one and didn’t see much difference. I also use an electric toothbrush. Maybe it’s good to use a few times a year but daily? Nah

I tried using one and didn’t see much difference. I also use an electric toothbrush. Maybe it’s good to use a few times a year but daily? Nah

Gotta be one of the stainless steel ones. It's not something you see different results with overtime.

If you're a human being with a healthy mouth biome, you're going to see what you're disposing of right there on the tool, with each scrape.

I think daily use is overkill. Vast majority of bacteria and particles on your tongue are beneficial. You don't want to over clean. I use it once a week, generally, weekends when I do other **** like cut my hair for a night out.

Gotta be one of the stainless steel ones. It's not something you see different results with overtime.

If you're a human being with a healthy mouth biome, you're going to see what you're disposing of right there on the tool, with each scrape.

I think daily use is overkill. Vast majority of bacteria and particles on your tongue are beneficial. You don't want to over clean. I use it once a week, generally, weekends when I do other **** like cut my hair for a night out.

is this something you researched? jw

dyson_v8_animal_cordless_vacuum__47922.1463607105.jpg

I got the V8+ from costco. obviously vacuuming is a necessary thing but this makes it a breeze. also great for using in the car or just hard to reach places. very ergonomic. prolly best buy last year.

dyson_v8_animal_cordless_vacuum__47922.1463607105.jpg

I got the V8+ from costco. obviously vacuuming is a necessary thing but this makes it a breeze. also great for using in the car or just hard to reach places. very ergonomic. prolly best buy last year.
This. On my second Dyson, this one a V-8 absolute and it’s marvelous.

Went to my aunts house yesterday and she had the V8... Used it for a bit and it’s :pimp:

Definitely will be on the lookout for it

Back
Top Bottom