Post purchases that have improved your life.

I got that philips norelco body groomer the other day....... bruh this is what i always needed in my life.

Pretty sure it was mentioned but Amazon Prime is single handedly the best thing I have purchased...ever. 2 day shipping is :smokin.

I just do the free trial once in a while. Ordered a bunch of stuff last week and cancelled it a few days ago.

Yall should get a dental pick set. I have some gaps between my teeth and tartar tends to build up between. Removing them with the tools feels amazing
these are good, but if you got sensitive teeth, stay away from these.

I'd probably cut up my gums with that dental kit.

In another thread people were talking about water picks. Gonna read up on those. Also been wanting to get an electric toothbrush.

Yea definitely gotta be careful with these. I personally just use one of the picks and scrape off the tartar between the teeth from the front, I don't use the mirror or attempt to scrape from behind.

:x i'll just cop a water pik. Just seeing them i can hear the scraping noises the dentist makes with them.

I go to the dentist regularly but still have a cleaning kit on deck for between visits. Just makes it easy to be sure you don't get buildup I'm certain areas.

1) Logitech MX Performance -- had this for 3 years running, absolutely no problems. Liked it so much, I copped another on the low ($20).

2) Samsung EVO 850 SSD (500GB) -- re-posting this because I can't go back to regular HDDs. This made everything so much faster and even improved my laptop's battery life. It just makes everything much more efficient.

3) Ducky Shine 4 -- I've converted over to mechanical keyboards for life. Feels much better to type and it's much sturdier.

4) San Pellegrino -- perfect year-round drink, especially for the summer. I have people over who run through these things. 
laugh.gif

I'm mad my grocery store doesn't sell those pelligrino drinks. I saw them once in store and never again. Mad that I never bouught a few to try. Heading to the store now and will look again.

any solid recommendations on a portable bluetooth speaker ?

JBL Charge 3... I've had every version of the Charge and it gets better every time... The battery lasts like 18 solid hours...

JBL also has a great warranty... It's a full year... My 2+ died and they just sent me a new 3 on warranty claim :nthat:...

Back
Top Bottom