Post retros that you would love to see release

Gotta go w/ Baja341s (not the colorway pictured above, all black one for sure)
if I can choose what to retro since I've recently learned that
one of my all-black Baja's Sole got hydrolyzed big time.
Would love to see Nike retro-ing those outdoor basketball shoes in that colorway
such as Bajas or Raids cos my OGs are getting too old to wear these days........

Gotta go w/ Baja341s (not the colorway pictured above, all black one for sure)
if I can choose what to retro since I've recently learned that
one of my all-black Baja's Sole got hydrolyzed big time.
Would love to see Nike retro-ing those outdoor basketball shoes in that colorway
such as Bajas or Raids cos my OGs are getting too old to wear these days........

e0c252de0b6633ad5bd2c91dd4268a78636c8df.pjpg
0d135423ee846c9c39ea546b2ef831ac303f85f.pjpg

644255fe786aa30f5cf2e9ba3c334531c9f2040.pjpg

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Does anyone know the Nike that was out sometime between 1995-1997 that had removable straps that came in different colors? I don't know how the describe the shoe and I haven't seen a picture or been able to find a name of the shoe in nearly a decade. Any help is appreciated.

I'll try to get back to you on this one. I was looking at one of my old Eastbay's a couple weeks ago and remember seeing those. Your talking about the the one that's mostly white and you can swap out the strap that covers most of the shoe? I remember one of my old middle school friends having these. The strap colors I remember are all green, orange, red or black. Forgot what their called tho.

nobody wants to see the Nike Air Zoom Flight 98?? THE GLOVE?!?! I miss those shoes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Does anyone know the Nike that was out sometime between 1995-1997 that had removable straps that came in different colors? I don't know how the describe the shoe and I haven't seen a picture or been able to find a name of the shoe in nearly a decade. Any help is appreciated.

I'll try to get back to you on this one. I was looking at one of my old Eastbay's a couple weeks ago and remember seeing those. Your talking about the the one that's mostly white and you can swap out the strap that covers most of the shoe? I remember one of my old middle school friends having these. The strap colors I remember are all green, orange, red or black. Forgot what their called tho.

nobody wants to see the Nike Air Zoom Flight 98?? THE GLOVE?!?! I miss those shoes
frown.gif

ok if somebody can help me I think we would all benefit if they even consider a retro. Does anybody remember a shoe from about 96-97 that was like a bright blue and bright yellow. Had these circle shapes on the sides. they were so sick. off the wall shoe though. wasnt for everybody cause they were so loud looking with the colors and all. I had em in 7th or 8th grade. Man
30t6p3b.gif
I cant remember if they were a basketball shoe or a football shoe. Probly football cause they were turf friendly and kinda. anyway if anybody has an idea of what im talkin bout, get at me. I cant rememember the name of them for sh#%. Or if you know where I can find this info let me know. I atleast wanna look at them again after all these years if anything

ok if somebody can help me I think we would all benefit if they even consider a retro. Does anybody remember a shoe from about 96-97 that was like a bright blue and bright yellow. Had these circle shapes on the sides. they were so sick. off the wall shoe though. wasnt for everybody cause they were so loud looking with the colors and all. I had em in 7th or 8th grade. Man
30t6p3b.gif
I cant remember if they were a basketball shoe or a football shoe. Probly football cause they were turf friendly and kinda. anyway if anybody has an idea of what im talkin bout, get at me. I cant rememember the name of them for sh#%. Or if you know where I can find this info let me know. I atleast wanna look at them again after all these years if anything

Back
Top Bottom