POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by levell72

the worst jordan not looking bad in my pics...
303157990.jpg

303157987.jpg

303157989.jpg
i know we aint supposed to quote pics but its crazy how you cant see any horizon line whatsoever, how did you get that effect? what kind of surface is the shoe on? did you just use a sheet?

same question to yung champ lol.

please excuse my ignorance.

its all about the background you use...

^^^ Just cuz you have 4 pairs of black lazer 4s doesnt make it a "sick pic"! .......... ok maybe it does lol NICE!

Originally Posted by kapepper

i know we aint supposed to quote pics but its crazy how you cant see any horizon line whatsoever, how did you get that effect? what kind of surface is the shoe on? did you just use a sheet?

Thats right. If you are using a sheet of paper/fabric, there is no horizon line. If you are using boards, you need a low fstop to blur the horizonline.

never wear them - haha thanks man.
GZA73 - Great close up!

I havn't shot much recentaly. Just a some stuff thats for sale.
wink.gif
I like the soft lighting in them.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by kapepper

Thats right. If you are using a sheet of paper/fabric, there is no horizon line. If you are using boards, you need a low fstop to blur the horizon line.
kool. thanks yall.

Got a top secret pick up tomorrow, but the next shoe after that will ba a pair of those charcoal stabs, super fine shoe.

Back
Top Bottom