Jukebox in tres
3238874872_139033870e_o.jpg

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

hmm where are sick pics?

anywho.....heres my contribution

collabo with battleground03

quickster in quatro

Jukebox in tres
what type of lens do you have im shooting off stock lens lol.....

Originally Posted by Dnice901

NOT MY PIC, THIS BELONGS TO PATRICK LAUDER.... HOPE HE DOESN'T MIND ME POSTING HIS PIC, BUT THIS DUDE IS SICK
pimp.gif
THIS IS MY WALL PAPER BY THE WAY, & SHOULD BE YOURS
glasses.gif

everything is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by Diab0531

this isn't buy my shoes in the pic! Its post sick pics of kicks lol....
Oh really? Thanks bro i had no idea!
embarassed.gif
I thought thatthis WAS the "buy my shoes in this pic thread".... all playing around aside I CAN READ BRO, i know the name of the thread, i thought it was a rathercool pic so i posted it. And since i was planning on selling those i decided on putting a little FS sentence above it. I hope your not still salty from when iput you on blast for making fun of someones shirt in the jordan brand wdywt thread. If theres one thing i thought you would have learned it was not to try toput me on blast because you will lose.... believe me. Mind your own business because unlike you i actually participate in this thread

Some of these I've posted before, and some I haven't. Hope you like them.
smile.gif

That's it for now, more to come for sure.

Very nice Phase...........

Great pics everyone!!! Nothing compared to some of you, but here are a few of mine.............

Originally Posted by ProperLive

this isn't buy my shoes in the pic! Its post sick pics of kicks lol....
Oh really? Thanks bro i had no idea!
embarassed.gif
I thought that this WAS the "buy my shoes in this pic thread".... all playing around aside I CAN READ BRO, i know the name of the thread, i thought it was a rather cool pic so i posted it. And since i was planning on selling those i decided on putting a little FS sentence above it. I hope your not still salty from when i put you on blast for making fun of someones shirt in the jordan brand wdywt thread. If theres one thing i thought you would have learned it was not to try to put me on blast because you will lose.... believe me. Mind your own business because unlike you i actually participate in this thread

lol nah im not, its a joke and you must of have not seen those pics i posted about 50 of em check them out and tell me what you think, no beef or salt peace!

Back
Top Bottom