POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

just got these in.

3308112607_f5f2c75791.jpg

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

you think you can make a wallpaper of that, without your name across the middle? if you can just PM me the pic, you can have your name on the bottom. thanks

passionfordunks - Nice pictures and pickup.

A couple new random shots.

Just messed around editing this.

I got my new Sole collector magazine today, and saw this in there.
smile.gif

DREDAY0789 - Thanks man, I love the black background in your pics. I'll have to try a different background sometime.
Mayhemgatz - Thanks man!

Congrats Jack. . .esp. since you started this thread. . .nice stuff!!
Heres a couple I got : *hence they are not as good as most of you guys, sorry*

airjordanjack...... you started with saying

"Sup NT,
glasses.gif

I am Getting into photography and have always liked these posts in the past so I thought Id start one. Here is a few of my pics.
Photobucket really messed some of these up, but whatever. "
now your on the sole issue...............................
pimp.gif

your skills and your $12,000 dollar camera but mostly your creative ideas got you noticed.

move onto something bigger. there is a future of some sort if you pursue photography. have you been in any other mags?

Originally Posted by never wear them

airjordanjack...... you started with saying

"Sup NT,
glasses.gif

I am Getting into photography and have always liked these posts in the past so I thought Id start one. Here is a few of my pics.

Photobucket really messed some of these up, but whatever. "
now your on the sole issue...............................
pimp.gif

your skills and your $12,000 dollar camera but mostly your creative ideas got you noticed.

move onto something bigger. there is a future of some sort if you pursue photography. have you been in any other mags?

Thanks man I really appreciate the comment. I haven't been in any other magazines, but I have never submitted anything. I am hope eventually I can makesome money off my hobby, but right now I just do it for fun.
PS - My camera is only worth $500 btw
laugh.gif

I hope to contribute to this thread with some better stuff soon, but I'm running out of ideas hahaha. Seems like there is a limit to sneaker photography.

I was joshing around bout the price, it performs great but I guess your skills is what makes that camera work.
How bout burning a shoe? That would be sick! Lol burn your shoes dude. Are you in socal?

^
Lmao, burn them shoes huh.

I don't know if I can qualify for anything in this thread,
great pictures all!

Originally Posted by never wear them

I was joshing around bout the price, it performs great but I guess your skills is what makes that camera work.
How bout burning a shoe? That would be sick! Lol burn your shoes dude. Are you in socal?

Haha no waay man, i was actually gonna do something similar to that, no lie. I remember from chemistry in high school, my teacher soaked a dollar bill inwater, then poured alcohol on it and lit it on fire. She blew it out, and the dollar was unharmed, just a little wet. I was thinking of doing that with somesneakers. With a little twist of course, but I don't want to ruin the suprise
wink.gif
And yessir, I live in San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom