Post some historical events you'd like to see be made into a movie.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Shaun Hill movie would be cool. Call it "FTL".
Didn't see Benchwarmers? And SH rarely loses
roll.gif
roll.gif

These would hardly be good since you're retelling a story, you already know what's gonna happen. Kinda like that tom cruise hitler movie.

How about balloon boy!

Originally Posted by Russoull

Any Marine warrior stories/missions that took place so far in Iraq/Afghanistan

Hurt Locker?
..Boston Tea Party would be interesting.. directed by Mike Bay. 
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

9/11

Someones life from the time they woke up to go to work.

To the time they were falling 80 stories to the ground.

And if the movie budget is high tell 2 stories about another person/passenger inside the plane.

Movie would be EPIC

Michael Bay/Steven Speilberg Callabo

Not really historical, but when Bill Clinton went into North Korea to rescue those journalists, that was
pimp.gif
I'm thinking Harrison Ford plays Bill Clinton, with much more action/drama etc.

A general overview of American incursions on foreign soil based on greed would be very enlightening
pimp.gif

Ted Kennedy's Date Night
smh.gif

CIA's daring operation to kill that pesky Lumumba
pimp.gif

I was going to say a movie about Jonathan Jackson busting in the courtroom w/ pistols in an attempt to free the Soledad Brothers but I found something related.

*heads to netflicks*

A movie based on Fidel Castro growing up and taking over Cuba and showing Che Guevara's attempt at revolutions in other countries ending with his plotted death.

A move based on Nobunaga oda trying to unify japan.

And i haven't seen any movies about japans occupation of china in ww2.

And a Apocalypto sequel would be
pimp.gif

A professor of mine told us this story of 2 students from McGill University (I think).
They were doing a project on mental disabilities, and the two of them decided to
sneak into the Douglass Mental Hospital in Canada. They dressed as delivery men or something to get in
and once they were in they pretended to be patients. When they were done with their research they revealed what
they had done to the staff, and wanted to get out. The staff didn't believe them and they ended up trapped
there for years. Eventually they went insane and became 2 of the worst patients.
I don't remember if she said they got out or not, or if she was just bull !#*+%*!# us with the whole story.

Any Canadians ever hear of this story, is it some kind of urban legend or what?

They already made a movie about the St. Patricks Batallion... its called One Man's Army.

Back
Top Bottom