Post some ridiculous real names you have come across...

I knew a dude who’s real name was Rambo.

Dude was a trip, he changed his name after he retired from the Ecuadorian army.

He’d get deported, chill at home for a month or two then show back up at work like it was nothing. :lol: dude is a legend we still talk about him.

One of my friends' coworkers is called **** Pannenkoek
Pannenkoek is the Dutch word for pancake and D*** speaks for itself.

A guy at my highschool was called Piet Aars.
In Dutch, Piet is a dialect term for penis and Aars means ***/butt. Felt bad for the guy because our principal would sometimes call his name with her megaspeaker because he'd get in some trouble every now and then.

Also knew a girl whose last name was Neukerman, though she had it changed.
A literal translation would be "F***erman"

A local store owner's last name is Naaktgeborene, which translates to "born naked"

When I was in elementary school, there was a girl whose first name was Treintje.
In Dutch, adding the "tje" suffix to a word is the same as using the adjective "little" infront of it. For example, "schooltje" = "little school"
In this girl's case, Trein translates to "train" but because of that suffix it translates to "little train."
I really don't know what the parents were thinking in both naming her after a transportation vehicle and then adding that suffix that makes it sound very childish on top of that.

It's quite common for people to have ridiculous names here and in the Netherlands, especially last names. During Napoleon's invasion, some citizens registered their names as insults because the French couldn't understand it. Basically mocking the French infront of their noses without them being able to tell, except those names they registered still exist to this day.
Hence the substantial amount of people whose last names are basically just insults. You see less of them now because people are quicker to change their last name, especially those with last names that wouldn't pass Niketalk's censor filter or are just blatant derogatory insults.

Last edited:
I come across aloooot of wild names. Seen some Indian names that use the whole alphabet, twice. Run outta breathe calling Srhitpanthanmunachinetimeran.

Nothing too wild today tho. Spoke to a Christian Christiansen. Parents eaither were uninspired or did it for the lolz.

Knew of a mom who named her son Legend back when I was in HS.

What unreal expectations to place on that kid’s shoulders.

There was a girl named Areola in high school.

Poor girl. I think her people were from Ecuador or something.

I laughed at all the jokes privately but never participated in the teasing.

That had to have been f****** BRUTAL.

I use to work with a co worker years ago. He was cross eyed but here’s the catch. His name was nick seawright, dood was real humble though.

when i was in the service once of my sergeant's name was mister.
also had a patient named khaleesi today

Man I think everyone who has ever worked healthcare in the state of Texas has La - a. :lol:
fax. i know one... makes me wonder if there's actually more than 1

I'm a teacher and I've had some good ones. Had a little dude named Genius (pronounced jenn-EYE-us). Poor dude was not smart. Had another girl whose parents legit named her Passion Chambers. Momma only gave her like 2 career options. Had 2 brothers and I can't remember the exact spelling but it was basically Uhighness and Jermajesty. They HATED that sht. Asked us to call them like Jeff and Chris or something "normal." Their mom found out, came to the school, and ripped us all new a-holes for not calling them by their Christian names. We were like "sorry ma'am, this was their request." :lol:

I once knew a guy whose last name was Butts :lol: And I made sure to constantly remind him :lol:

My sis once knew someone named A-a. It was pronounced adashuh :lol:

I knew a girl named Africa Flamingo too :lol:
One of my homies from HS last name is Butts :lol: Also one of my professors last name was Slutz :lol:

Back
Top Bottom