Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

we used to make our own out of surgical tubing(have no idea how we knew) and pen caps. But these were the ish...
water-wiennie-1.jpg

I remember mcdonalds would sell stuff when the Olympics would go on. I have a watch from '98 Olympics in Nagano at my moms crib somewhere. Pops STILL has this cap from '94 Lillehammer Olympics that he rocks to this day lol. I wanna say he paid a couple of bucks for it or it came with a meal, some kinda promotion like that.

s-l225.jpg

I still have a basketball from McDonald's promoting the Dream Team 2 at the '96 Olympics. This Olympic talk also reminded me this...

IMG_0478.JPG

Michael Johnson was getting a ton of hype and lived up to it. Plus the gold kicks were dope too.

Attachments

• IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 2
I still have a basketball from McDonald's promoting the Dream Team 2 at the '96 Olympics. This Olympic talk also reminded me this...

IMG_0478.JPG

Michael Johnson was getting a ton of hype and lived up to it. Plus the gold kicks were dope too.

Donovan Bailey >>

Had mans tryna be just like him during recess. What was mad impressive to me and i didnt know til years later was he didnt really take sprinting serious til a couple yrs before the 96 olympics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom