Post some things from your childhood VOL....MEMORIES

I see your post and raise you 2.
861943-numbermuncher11.jpg
What you know about that number munchers, I use to LOVE playing this on computer lab day. I actually bought it a few years ago and have it for my daughters when they get older. However, I think they might be too smart for it.

Real remineeses right here

No lie I can watch this movie anytime, when Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World begins at the end... :nerd:
Real Genius.jpg
I just knew that was how high school was going to be when I got older.

The_Rock_%28movie%29.jpg

The Rock had me so hyped as a kid and imo it still holds up well today, always watch when it comes on tv lol
Great movie, it was RIGHT at the cusp of when movies went overboard on explosions. I see you and raise you 2 as well. That Last Boyscout
last-boy-scout-1988-11.jpg

My man :pimp: The Last Boy Scout is so good haha.

Bruce had some dope 90's films

Got a soft spot for Armageddon haha, I'm not ashamed to say that I teared up at the end in the theater lol
Man I have so many memories from Armageddon, saw it so many times my senior year on school trips to Orlando, NYC, Toronto. It was on constant rotation coming and going.

Man I have so many memories from Armageddon, saw it so many times my senior year on school trips to Orlando, NYC, Toronto. It was on constant rotation coming and going.

I actually think its held up real well compared to other Michael Bay films. I'll watch it every now and then and still enjoy it.

every Bruce Willis movie is the same but I aint even mad.

John McClane, Harry Stamper, Joe Hallenbeck, Korben Dallas.

all legends :smokin

Dude 80's baby, I am bias but easily think it was the best decade EVER. My car doesn't have satelite radio but always on 80's station in my truck.

80s milennials :nthat::nthat: >

Greatest generation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom