post the ex vol. Bored

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

some one pm me the videos two

WHAT VIDEOS!?!?!?!

What is this video you speak of?
nerd.gif

I s the vid yall talkin bout that SUPER AWESOME vid of that dolphin and his trainer???
devil.gif
(nh)

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Lrrr

what did he do
I've told the story before on here and to others on here whenever relationship/ex/heartbreak stories come up.I was with him for 5 and a half years. He was my first boyfriend,first love,first everything, and I considered him my other half and one of my best friends...So what does this +$@%%% go do?Has an affair behind my back on and off with this one girl for a year and a half until she called me to tell me about it. I broke it off. He begged me to make it work,take him back, but I refused and let him go. So then he made her his main girl. That's my infamous ex story.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
five and a half years? i wuda wifed if i was witha girl for that long...Probably got tired... Will post pics when i get home....

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Lrrr wrote:
what did he do
I've told the story before on here and to others on here whenever relationship/ex/heartbreak stories come up.I was with him for 5 and a half years. He was my first boyfriend,first love,first everything, and I considered him my other half and one of my best friends...So what does this +$@%%% go do?Has an affair behind my back on and off with this one girl for a year and a half until she called me to tell me about it. I broke it off. He begged me to make it work,take him back, but I refused and let him go. So then he made her his main girl. That's my infamous ex story.
laugh.gif

Thats horrible.....now pyp.
pimp.gif

just look at her twitter page. she is a beautiful lady.

and no im not thirsty just didnt want to call ducktales. im married and get that !@$ everyday
wink.gif

my man tim passed with flying colors.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Lrrr

what did he do
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only word I can seem to fit in there is the N word... ?[/color]
nerd.gif
or effer. dudes always tryna look for something
laugh.gif

The only word I can seem to fit in there is the N word... ?
nerd.gif
No,no,no,no..I would never use that word. I do not even say that word. Yes, it is a word with 6 letters and it does end with "er", butit starts with the letter F.

I am used to posting on JJB where there is no filter with bad words and they are not censored.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Lrrr wrote:
what did he do
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and no im not thirsty just didnt want to call ducktales. im married and get that !@$ everyday
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Ive seen her before. I just want....MOAR!

elgrenas wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Lrrr wrote:
what did he do
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

Ive seen her before. I just want....MOAR!
lol thirsty mofo. no hate.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

eek.gif
five and a half years? i wuda wifed if i was witha girl for that long... Probably got tired... Will post pics when i get home....
Well, he did consider me his wifey,but it was a complicated relationship since I am from a Muslim background and he is not.My parents did notknow.So that put a burden on the relationship,but he also had so many personal demons he was battling and even though I stuck by him, nurtured him,and tookcare of him until he did me so dirty, throughout the relationship I had my doubts in taking it to that step of marrying him. So, in a lot of ways,despite whathe did, it was a blessing in disguise in some ways.

But hey...let's get back to posting exes.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only word I can seem to fit in there is the N word... ?[/color]
nerd.gif
No,no,no,no..I would never use that word. I do not even say that word. Yes, it is a word with 6 letters and it does end with "er", but it starts with the letter F.

I am used to posting on JJB where there is no filter with bad words and they are not censored.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just pulling your leg.[/color]
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom