Post things that are hot EVERYWHERE but Niketalk Vol. we aren't like them....

Drake.jpg

fusions
american cars
snapbacks are like 50/50 on here
certain clothing brands like parish, coogi and many others

that's all i can think of at the moment

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Beats by dre
hell yea
laugh.gif
I can't understand how one would spend more on the headphones than the actual device. I am sure they are great sound but damn they are expensive
I felt like an idiot when they broke after < 10 wears
mad.gif
tired.gif
:smh

Beats by dre
hell yea
laugh.gif
I can't understand how one would spend more on the headphones than the actual device. I am sure they are great sound but damn they are expensive
That's not the worst part, it's that there are far better choices for the price, and actually some that are better for less money, but because of the advertising, style, and endorsements by athletes, celebs, etc., people flock to it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

hell yea
laugh.gif
That's not the worst part, it's that there are far better choices for the price, and actually some that are better for less money, but because of the advertising, style, and endorsements by athletes, celebs, etc., people flock to it.
I agree.
But, to be fair, this is NIKEtalk and most of us love Jordan's, which are pretty much 90% ads/style/endorsements.

But at least shoes add some style to your outfit. Headphones just sit on your head.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Toms?

I own a pair. They are more comfortable than vans slip ons since it's more cloth. Vans kill me since I have a wide foot.

Beats by dre
hell yea
laugh.gif

when it comes to music players, sound quality isn't really dependent on the price.  the sansa clip is highly regarded by audiophiles and are only $30.
still, the beats are trash (for the price).

Back
Top Bottom