Post three rap songs that you believe are 10/10... lyrical masterpieces.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

rosay - astin martin music
drake - fancy
jay z - beach chair
SMH at these three BUT I have a serious problem with "Fancy" even being mentioned in this thread. That's not even funny if you're joking, such a terrible homosexual song
title: Post three rap songs that you believe are 10/10... lyrical masterpieces.

as in me myself. the way amm and beach chair sound are crazy imo....fancy ok ill give you that
I don't care if Jay-Z posted Fancy, facts are facts son. NO WAY should Fancy be on this list, no way son. You should be severely punished for that G

Fam, Thats a Girl...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 Hmmm, makes a lot of sense now 
roll.gif

drake - fancy
jay z - beach chair
SMH at these three BUT I have a serious problem with "Fancy" even being mentioned in this thread. That's not even funny if you're joking, such a terrible homosexual song

as in me myself. the way amm and beach chair sound are crazy imo....fancy ok ill give you that
I don't care if Jay-Z posted Fancy, facts are facts son. NO WAY should Fancy be on this list, no way son. You should be severely punished for that G

Fam, Thats a Girl...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

the man asked for LYRICAL and people putting up Drake.................smh

Chef - Verbal Intercourse (DUH)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hov- Can I Live
The god- Rewind
So Drake aint nice?...

No
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

the man asked for LYRICAL and people putting up Drake.................smh

Chef - Verbal Intercourse (DUH)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hov- Can I Live
The god- Rewind
So Drake aint nice?...

No
laugh.gif

drake - fancy
jay z - beach chair

Fam, Thats a Girl...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

lol thats sexist!

drake - fancy
jay z - beach chair

Fam, Thats a Girl...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

lol thats sexist!

Yeah, Drake might not be on some type of "legend" status yet, but son has had some nice verses....yall wil'n...

Son is nice...

Yeah, Drake might not be on some type of "legend" status yet, but son has had some nice verses....yall wil'n...

Son is nice...

Kurupt on New York, New York or Smooth
Canibus on Poet Laureate II or Desperados
Joe Budden on 3 Sides 2 A Story

Could go on all day with this.

Kurupt on New York, New York or Smooth
Canibus on Poet Laureate II or Desperados
Joe Budden on 3 Sides 2 A Story

Could go on all day with this.

BIG - Warning (theres gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if my burglar alarm start ringing)
Eric B & Rakim - My Melody (itll take 7 more before i go for mine now thats 21 mcs ate up at the same time)
Nas - NY State of Mind 2 (lock the top lock momma shoulda cuffd me to the radiator why not it mightve saved me later from my block)
i change it
Somebody's Gotta Die - BIG (scream his name out squeeze 6 nothin shorter $%^$# turned around holdin his daughter)
Pain - Pac (they got me mobbin like locd im ready to get my slug on i load my clip and slip my @#$%#$@!#$ gloves on)
Follow the Leader - Eric B & Rakim (he couldnt follow the leader long enough so i drug him)

BIG - Warning (theres gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing if my burglar alarm start ringing)
Eric B & Rakim - My Melody (itll take 7 more before i go for mine now thats 21 mcs ate up at the same time)
Nas - NY State of Mind 2 (lock the top lock momma shoulda cuffd me to the radiator why not it mightve saved me later from my block)
i change it
Somebody's Gotta Die - BIG (scream his name out squeeze 6 nothin shorter $%^$# turned around holdin his daughter)
Pain - Pac (they got me mobbin like locd im ready to get my slug on i load my clip and slip my @#$%#$@!#$ gloves on)
Follow the Leader - Eric B & Rakim (he couldnt follow the leader long enough so i drug him)

Back
Top Bottom