Post TRICK/TIPS/HACKS vol. saving you 25 cents

post little tricks which could help, spread the knowledge and contribute 
pimp.gif

1) cut out cardboard into the shape of quarter and get free candy. When i was 16, i worked shipping and receiving for a retail store and many of my hours were spent cutting out fake quarters. then clearing out the candy machine in the break room
tired.gif

2) this one is fairly self explanatory. if you "forget" the password to your mac, you can simply reset the password with any disc.

http://www.macyourself.com/2009/08/03/how-to-reset-your-mac-os-x-password-without-an-installer-disc/

ill save some better ones for later, in the mean lets keep this going

post little tricks which could help, spread the knowledge and contribute 
pimp.gif

1) cut out cardboard into the shape of quarter and get free candy. When i was 16, i worked shipping and receiving for a retail store and many of my hours were spent cutting out fake quarters. then clearing out the candy machine in the break room
tired.gif

2) this one is fairly self explanatory. if you "forget" the password to your mac, you can simply reset the password with any disc.

http://www.macyourself.com/2009/08/03/how-to-reset-your-mac-os-x-password-without-an-installer-disc/

ill save some better ones for later, in the mean lets keep this going

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

What the hell kinda cardboard are you using that has that kind of weight though?

the ones that you spin dont measure the weight, if it fits the size it's good. trust me, when the cardboard is flimsy its even better. sometimes it rips and gets stuck so you can just keep spinning
laugh.gif

What the hell kinda cardboard are you using that has that kind of weight though?

the ones that you spin dont measure the weight, if it fits the size it's good. trust me, when the cardboard is flimsy its even better. sometimes it rips and gets stuck so you can just keep spinning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

laugh.gif

thought you were referring to the vending machines.. but good looks, candies at the laundry place will be eaten.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

thought you were referring to the vending machines.. but good looks, candies at the laundry place will be eaten.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
i wanna head over just to try it

Originally Posted by kidUFC

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
i wanna head over just to try it

ATLien Seeko wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Will Be Raping The M&M Machine At My Job Tomorrow...
devil.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Will Be Raping The M&M Machine At My Job Tomorrow...
devil.gif

for two weeks of junior high i was on a straight vending machine diet (cookies n cream was the goods !!!!)

....... heard that when you unplug some vending machines and then plug it back in you get a free selection(on some of them) , was straight
eek.gif
when i found out it worked on one of the ones in school.

had it on lock for the first week but then word spread and eventually they corrected that. ( i stay checking them just for the hell of it when no ones around
embarassed.gif
)

for two weeks of junior high i was on a straight vending machine diet (cookies n cream was the goods !!!!)

....... heard that when you unplug some vending machines and then plug it back in you get a free selection(on some of them) , was straight
eek.gif
when i found out it worked on one of the ones in school.

had it on lock for the first week but then word spread and eventually they corrected that. ( i stay checking them just for the hell of it when no ones around
embarassed.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom