eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Is that a park bench?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the accord isn't ricey, bro. i just really wanna know what's going on in these people's heads to make their cars look so hideous!? fools must becracked out

What does riced out mean??

It's not a term I'm familiar with down here in the Z..

laugh.gif
at the park bench! Didn't even see it first time around.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

dear god... that is blasphemous. although the 350z is a lame car anyway.

indifferent.gif
I ingored that comment, the 350 is one hell of a car, haters will hate though as it sold like
eek.gif

Buy American...... Disagree? then $#@+ I see to many hungry mouths in America that no one care's about..... It just isn't Gm factories its the smallones that you fools seem to forget about.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Buy American...... Disagree? then $#@+ I see to many hungry mouths in America that no one care's about..... It just isn't Gm factories its the small ones that you fools seem to forget about.
what the hell does that even mean? is your poop talking? Buy American is the most biggest propaganda BS, just like all the idiots who stand bythe whole "buy American" as they wear clothes, use utensils, ovens, etc built nowhere near American...just saying

ps- where do they make only Jays?

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by Kakashi

i soooo see an indigineous mexican coasting hard at 23mph with his ten inch subwoofer system

cranked up playing some native music....
roll.gif

"boom, bummm, boom, bummm, boom, bummm with a harmonica melody"
It's indigenous for future reference.

That is one %%%@@% car though.

It's funny how people use massive spoilers, they never understand that you have to be going at a CONSIDERABLY fast speed that their car can never attain or reach, and even then, it would be just extra drag. Additionally, they also drive FWD, which really hampers any use of the spoiler.
ohwell.gif

Thats right its more for downforce aka make sure your car doesn't fly off and stays on the road/track lol, and these cars will not even come close to a speed that will make their car fly off lol
actually spoilers/wings that are engineered with performance in mind do help w/performance, not just at 200mph either. obviously downforcegenerated increases as speed does, but at lower speeds they still "work." it's not just about "flying off" the track, it's aboutbeing able to corner/turn as well as generally be more stable at higher speeds.

like 99% of those spoilers you see are just for show though.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Buy American...... Disagree? then $#@+ I see to many hungry mouths in America that no one care's about..... It just isn't Gm factories its the small ones that you fools seem to forget about.
what the hell does that even mean? is your poop talking? Buy American is the most biggest propaganda BS, just like all the idiots who stand by the whole "buy American" as they wear clothes, use utensils, ovens, etc built nowhere near American...just saying

ps- where do they make only Jays?
in sweat shops.... You can buy car's 90% American made...

ps take a look in Detroit...
pss take yourself and others like you and leave

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Is that a park bench?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only thing that could possibly be funnier than this was if
someone was sitting in it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mexicans have the worst taste in cars, 75% of the time I see Ricer Civics and Accords they are Mexican, then asian

Back
Top Bottom