post what started you off...

nothing major, just a pair of white forces. but they looked so damn good when I first saw them.
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

When i lived in Nigeria my pops bought me concord XI, but i didn't know what they were so i played soccer in em. but the shoes that got me started where my precious LBJ 1 low tops, i had to save up lunch money to get these. Back then i wore a size 9, but when i tried these on at the store, i could only fit a size 11. i've grown outta all my other shoes since then, but these always fit perfectly every time i wear them. match made in heaven..lol
" />

Always loved sneakers since I saw the my friends black/red viii's as a kid, but started collecting since the hyperflights in 9th grade.

OG AM95s back when they released. My cousin wanted them so bad, for some reason that rubbed off on me. I ended up not getting any of the OG AM95s because I was 14 with no job. My parents bought me the red DT max at Nordstrom Rack though. I got the AM95 SC as my first AM95, those might have been the first pair of shoes I bought with my money that I worked for.

Droopy1006...You say nothing special...1st off I think them V's are a very nice shoe. Don't listen to the stuff like its not a nice shoe unless its an OG colorway. Like what you like. I'm 32 and have been buying J's since 7th grade. My 1st pair was White III's so I've "been around" for awhile. But anyways nice shoes everybody.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Mines was when the movie Space Jam first dropped and i saw MJ in the space jam xis i fell in love with those so i got some concords to bad i grew out of em but got the retros :pimp:
pimp.gif

ive always been into shoes...but grey/green twisted preps is what really got me into dunks.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
FREE TIP!!! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

this shoe started it off for me in 5th grade. the removable lace cover, the teal color, the react gel, the advertising, everything

too lazy to take my own pics of these. thanks pys
these got me into nikes, too bad i had the kids size. luckily i found them in 2000 when they retrod with the big air bubble. happiest niketown trip ever

the re-retro of these 95s got me back into nikes in 2003
TEAM AM FAM
Post count only gets you so far​

This was the first shoe I went gaga for:

ed to really care about them was around 99 with the retro V (Fire Red). And they are one of my grails.

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

My Nike shox VC1, my sister gave this to me...sorry for the low quality pic..

284869253.jpg

and this is my first pair of Air Jordan..
277496600.jpg

277496598.jpg

-the trainer low retros (second shoe from the left) started me off. then i jumped into the zoom trainers, then the first takes. then finally my first air trainer 1 high (left shoe)
b8ssae.jpg

-that turned into this lol:
107v343.jpg
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom