Post your Air Max 360s

Old, New, Beat, and everything else. Heres my contributions...

215pg.jpg

nice five30, i need to pick up the 2009's, especially the neons and blues. i got the "stash" 90/360's too. how are the prod's treatingyou?
my fave 360's are the 1's, got a few...pick i found though of my beaters

Originally Posted by airon0828

nice five30, i need to pick up the 2009's, especially the neons and blues. i got the "stash" 90/360's too. how are the prod's treating you?

Hey how's it goin', man? I really regret not picking up those wht/blue AM360s. I haven't gotten around to wearing those PRods yet, butI know I will!

kumax- Dope One Time Only 360s.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

nice five30, i need to pick up the 2009's, especially the neons and blues. i got the "stash" 90/360's too. how are the prod's treating you?
These are beautiful and i regret not picking them up when they were still around, on sale even.
frown.gif

Love the 360 I for sure.

I have an old pic of my 360 collection around here somewhere. I'll post when i can track it down...

Sold these off cause i knew i would never wear them as much as i wanted to anyhow enjoy, when i get the site up all my 360 pics will be up

I always love looking at trethousandgt's 360 pics. He has/had all the colorways that i'm still looking for.

Back
Top Bottom