Post your Art Collection

waiting for us to move, ive been stacking art prints for a min now..just need to be framed and hung up once we get a new place

stoked to have completed this set 

OG Slick x Powwow Hawaii

Anyone know anything about the social etiquette of negotiating price when dealing directly with the artist?

Let's say a piece if offered for $5k for example. How the heck to you go about negotiating that without offending them? Is there any rule of thumb etiquette here? 

Is there a % that you should try and stay within, or is it the wild west where you could counter at 50% of asking price???

HALP.

HOMEK 4.jpg

If anyone is looking to get inspired, then I advise you to check out Leow Drawing Class on Instagram. Trust me, you'll be blown away...

not much at my place just a kate moss x sup poster, a roy lichtenstein reprint i bought at the broad, a crucifix and a virgin de guadalupe piece my mom put up when i moved in.

In on this thread

I need to get my $$$ game up -- I know exactly which pieces I want, but I'm sure these artists are gonna blow up soon

Shepard Fairey Print I have. 1/200 I believe

Attachments

• IMG_20180204_182141_601.jpg
    IMG_20180204_182141_601.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 6
I have something that I personally made its not painted but was done using software. Took sonetime though, and if you like you can blow it up and frame it.

Will post later. Preview my avy its part of my album art collection.

I have something that I personally made its not painted but was done using software. Took sonetime though, and if you like you can blow it up and frame it.

Will post later. Preview my avy its part of my album art collection.

Back
Top Bottom