"Post Your Basketball Shoe Rotation" Thread

I don't understand why people have like 10 different shoes to play basketball in??!!..I just use two to play in.
-Nike Air Penny 2(royal/black)
-Nike Flightposite 1(gold)

jordan xix
2 pairs of hyperdunks
zoom bb 1's

quick question, how nice are the 09 huaraches? they felt amazing when i tried them on but do they feel that great on the court?

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

jordan xix
2 pairs of hyperdunks
zoom bb 1's

quick question, how nice are the 09 huaraches? they felt amazing when i tried them on but do they feel that great on the court?

they great on the court. the traction is really nice, the weight is light, and they're super comfortable. the amount of cushioning in the feels really goodas well. i only hope the huarache 2010 have the same heel cushioning. my only gripe about the 09s is the small zoom air unit in the forefoot. it feels like thezoom air unit is only big enough for the ball of the foot.

Indoor:
Huarache 08
Melo M5

Outdoor:
Air Total Package

I've got a Huarache 2K4 on hold for indoor so I think I'm gonna use my melo's or huaraches for outdoor. The ATP is losing its cushioning.

i only wear my Jordan 15's or but mainly my Reebok Hex Omni pump Allen iverson's which are really nice to ball in...i used to ball in Green Bean5's which was aight

Originally Posted by Martini555

i only wear my Jordan 15's or but mainly my Reebok Hex Omni pump Allen iverson's which are really nice to ball in...i used to ball in Green Bean 5's which was aight
XV's? That's kinda wack..
laugh.gif

for those of you stating that you ball in XIX, do you guys mean the CDP XIXs? if so, how are they for ball?

indoor
23 (blk pair, beat to death
tired.gif
)
22s (blk and white, almpst getting there)
blk foam lites (good condition)
blk red six rings (okay condition)

outdoor
gil zero mids (okay cndtn)
blk jumpan pros (good condition)
blk/ white zk 1s ( beat)
blk hyperdunks (beat)
wht/red converse wade 1s (beat)

For outdoors:

Huarache 2k8s
Jordan Melo M3

For indoors:

Zoom BB I

Also worth mentioning since they were just recently phased out of my rotation, Zoom Kobe Is and Zoom Lebron IIs. Often times I also throw on my Ultraflights(though now defunct as far as cushioning) just because they are, in my opinion, one of the greatest basketball shoes every conceived.

Indoors
Zoom Flight 96 Retro
Air Jordan XII Retro
Air Zoom Kobe IV
Air Penny II Retro
Air Jordan XI Retro
Air Jordan XX1 Low
Hyperdunk

Outdoors
Air Jordan XIV
Zoom Kobe 1
Air Max 180 BB

sneakerfan93 wrote:
I don't understand why people have like 10 different shoes to play basketball in??!!..I just use two to play in.
-Nike Air Penny 2(royal/black)
-Nike Flightposite 1(gold)

This is Niketalk right? It's an addiction.

Outdoors:

1. CDP 10s (w/ Reebok Question insoles)
2. Air Force 180 Black / Royal Blue
3. Question Mid White / Red

Indoors:

1. 11 Low IE Black / Yellow
2. CDP 16s (w/ Air Max 90 Arch Supports)
3. CDP 14s
4. 2k5 Grey / Black Kobe Edition
5. I'm very tempted to break out my CDP 12s

Back
Top Bottom