"Post Your Basketball Shoe Rotation" Thread

Zio, I have some blk Zoom GPII in my closet sz. 10.5, probably a 6/10, but plenty of life left. If you are interested, I can send you pics.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

It's crazy because I slept on the XX2 5/8, and I'd still like to find a pair for cheap and I also tried to get the white/black Zoom Drives which are for sale on amazon.uk - but you can't buy shoes from there if you're in the U.S. And I'm also planning on scooping the white/red BB 2 Low when they go on sale.

I tried to buy some of those Zoom Drives a couple months ago, I even emailed Amazon.uk. Nonetheless no shipping of shoes outside the UK. Not a bad price for them either...

Originally Posted by duke4005

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

It's crazy because I slept on the XX2 5/8, and I'd still like to find a pair for cheap and I also tried to get the white/black Zoom Drives which are for sale on amazon.uk - but you can't buy shoes from there if you're in the U.S. And I'm also planning on scooping the white/red BB 2 Low when they go on sale.
Deezy, what size do you wear? The Champs I buy from has the blk/red for $89.99. I can grab them if you want.

Check your inbox.

My Favs:
Zoom LeBron II Black/Red
Zoom LeBron III White/Navy
Zoom LeBron IV White/Navy, Black/red, Remix
Zoom LeBron V White/Navy (forgot in the pic)
Zoom LeBron Soldiers White/Navy
Zoom Kobe Black/Maize
Air Force STAT 1 Black/White
Jordan Melo M4 Black/Yellow

I have few more Nike Shox Team UPS Black/Chrome, Melo 5.5 White/University Blue, Nike Team Elite Vis Sweets White/Forrest Green, Zoom Kobe 1 Black/Maize andBlack/White, and Melo M3 Black/University Blue, Grey/University Blue

Indoor-
ZK1
ZK3
M4's
Zoom Flight 2k3
Godzillas

Outdoor-
Converse Wade 1 Low
Jordan XI Low S.E.
Jordan 18 Low
Zoom Flight Turbine
Adidas Game Day Lightnings

zoom lebron soldier 1-white/black/gold colorway.

thats all i need. solid shoe. from the beginning of the high school season until now.

indoor:

-zoom bb 1 (ben gordon PE)
-zoom flight 2K3 (blk) and (white/silver)
-air max uptempo 3 TB (white/blk)

outdoor:

-zoom flight 2K3 (white/orange)
-vis zoom uptempo (blk/royal)
-zoom ultraflight (blk)

in no particular order

Jordan XXI (Grey/Baby Blue)
Jordan XX (East)
Jordan XX3 (Black/Stealth)
Nike Air Max BB 360 (Dark Grey/ Black)
Jordan X (White/ Steel)
Jordan VII (White/ Cardinal Red)

indoor:
Zoom BB (white/silver)
AJ XX2 low (white) [fazing out after i got the AZ3 - more for casual wear since i kept in good condition]
Zoom Kobe 3 (black/maize)

outdoor:
Huarache 2k5 (red/white)
Zoom BB (univ blue/white)
Zoom BB 2 (black/white/red asia edition)

Huarache 08 (fav hooping shoe ever)
Zoom Flight 5 ID
Starbury 2 ( i like these, but the tongue is too short)

Indoor:
-ZK1
-Shox Xplosive
-AND1 Nightmare

Outdoor:
-Team Holistic
-DuraForce Max
-ZLBJ II low (zoom air in these are FLAT, everytime I step down heel first all I hear is *psssssssssssst)

Gonna switch up the rotation REAL soon

mines everywhere
penny 2's
kobe iv's
power maxes
lebron soldier 2
lebron iv

hyperdunks were in there but dont fit anymore

Current rotation (depending on surface): Zoom BB, Zoom BB 2, Huarache 2k4, AJXIV, Jordan CP, Huarache Elite 2(my car-trunk-beater-shoes i bust out forimpromptu games)
Past shoes: Huarache 2k5, Zoom Turbine, RBK Answer IV
I have AJXIX unworn, chilling in my closet for future use and the Zoom BBs and 2k4s brand new, and in various colourways as well (my 2 all-time favouriteballin shoes) to replace my current 1s when they get worn.

MAIN Rotation right now, I just broke out: BB2 Lows (Black White Royal like a lot of others have)
Kobe 2 (White/Silver)
I sometimes break out or am starting to retrire: Black/White BB2 Mids, Hyperdunks (Oregon PE), White/Black XX2's, White/Pacific XIV low, Stealth Vs'.Have waiting DS when I retire others: White/Black BB2 Mids, Black Toe XIV, maybe some others I can't think of. Want to get a pair of GR Hyperdunks I canbeat since I dont wanna ruin my Oregon PEs

zoom bb2
hyperdunk

a side note: played today in my hyperdunks and my ankles were just getting rubbed on to a point where i had to unlace them from the ankle holes. the anklecushioning is a problem because it's pretty much nonexistent. i turned my HDs into HD lows. i wear ankle socks and my ankles still got rubbed on.

looking to put the zk4 in my rotation soon enough.

For those who use the BB Low and/or BB2 Low in their rotation, how is the heel fit on these?
As you know, ankle protection doesn't depend on the height of the shoe - heel fit is more important.

For me, 2K4's have the best heel fit I've experienced.

^ That's a great point and good question.

I agree on the 2K4 heel fit, very snug and the heel counter design in the Huarache line is very efficient.

The heel fit on the BB1 low isn't as secure as the 2K4, but by no means is it bad. Fit is excellent for the shoe, there isn't a lot of movement andit's a very stable, well balanced shoe overall. Court feel is amazing and the rounded design of the outsole really helps. The only complaint I've seenabout the BB low had to do with the inferior cushioning compared to the Mid, which I didn't agree with.

I haven't played in my BB2 Lows, but I've worn them casually. They're very similar, but I would say a bit thicker overall, like the upper feelsmore dense and the ankle collar as well.

The BB low is easily my favorite low top to play in, and maybe just my favorite shoe overall.

Since this thread came back from the grave, here's mine again w/ quick summaries for each shoe:

Zoom BB Low - Great overall shoe
Zoom Drive - Heel to toe transition is so bouncy
Zoom Lebron Low - Keeps the goodies of it's mid brother, loses restrictive ankle strap and bulk
Zoom Huarache 2K5 - Great transition
Zoom Turbine - Amazing court feel, traction and responsiveness
Zoom Ultraflight - Indoors only, great traction
Zoom Brave 1.5 - Bit bulky, but solid shoe overall
Adidas Gil Zero Low - Great shoe, traction could be better
Jordan Work'm - Very nice impact protection
Jordan XIV - Great overall shoe

I'm waiting on Zoom Drive and Jetflight retros. It's a question of when, not if, because Nike will retro anything that will make money.

I also really want to try out new Adidas and New Balance releases, but I have enough shoes to wear down first.

Indoor

Zoom BB <-- just added
LB V
LB VI (self distructed/ sole became unglued))
Jordan XIX SE (waiting on deck)

Outdoor

Air Sharkley
LB Soldier

Back
Top Bottom