Post Your Blazer's

wish i could have those red supreme blzers..had to settle for teh white ones since they wre the onlly ones i could cop.haha

ID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these wit red swoosh & laces witwhite laces
after i finish dese jordans im going in

anyone got pics of blazers with fat laces (like sb laces)? Low top preferably. thanks for any help

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

blazers are just a FAD

wow.... a fad that has been going on for like 20 years......

what im wearing today. its just a fad tho... it'll fade away. sorry
yea, they are. these past few months, everyone has a pair of blazers, skinny fit jeans and some really tight shirts and flannels. they have been fading recently, now people are wearing creative recreations and other fruity @#$#
Sometimes i think you dudes obsess with the whole anti-hypebeast thing. Who cares if alot of people are wearing a certain sneaker or kind of clothing just buy what you like.
real +!!%!!!....

imma post all my blazers in a min....they go pretty hard imo

nice Piff, I need to bust out my Lebanon's, such a clean shoe
pimp.gif

I need some quick help

How big is the difference between the Blazers that Nikeid has and SB blazer? i tried on my first pair of SB blazers today and size 9 fit perfect but they feela bit bulky, are the regular blazer less bulky? for in exemple a thiner tongue and sides. Also should I order the same size i have on SB Blazers when i orderthe regular blazers?

Originally Posted by yaosux

Only two Blazers I have...

GO CHARGERS
did they make two versions of the blazers to the right??
my blazers have more of a mettalic swoosh and these are dull?
and i've found many differences not just with the swoosh
can anyone explain?

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

^ can anyone answer my question?
I know nike released them once and a couple of months later re-released them again, thats all i know, hope it helps

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

I know nike released them once and a couple of months later re-released them again, thats all i know, hope it helps

Yea I got mine back in March in the sportswear box which must be the re-release. Great blazers none the less

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

yea they got re-released again but they look way different is what im trying to figure out

Only pic i have for any of my blazers WMNS Asian Exclusive
e6f354caeba74dbe74924e784dc9ddf51d9d8b2.pjpg

These year of the OX's are next for me
nike-blazer-1-year-ox-02.jpg
nike-blazer-1-year-ox-06.jpg

^They're the SB blazers that dropped recently. I had the swoosh dyed black. I like them better this way even though they basically look like a darkerversion of the azure's.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

638366fa198fa54b00bc58adf4122f2d90cc2d57.jpg

has anybody ever seen these, do you know when they came out? are they worth anything?
i remember seeing them at Urban Outfitters around 04-05:.

Back
Top Bottom