Post Your Blazer's

My first pair
smile.gif
I plan on buying more.

sorry for the gravedigging somewhat but I had a quick question.

what are these called (or nicknamed and/or pack release)? I know they came out around 2003 but do not recall much else about them.

244e2kk.jpg

glad you bumped this thread cuz i also got a question...

did the red supreme blazers (or the whites or blacks) come in a size 13?

cuz i've been searching for months and have never seen a single size 13 pop up in any condition...

i settled for a size DS size 12, but they are pretty snug.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

sorry for the gravedigging somewhat but I had a quick question.

what are these called (or nicknamed and/or pack release)? I know they came out around 2003 but do not recall much else about them.

244e2kk.jpg

zoo york's

Originally Posted by Genius44

New Pick-up.

i'm steady looking for those stussy's in a size 12 - 13!

finally completed the supreme blazer trifecta. the whites came in the mail on saturday:

5655301704_9c5f2c4fe3_b.jpg

gonna keep looking for a closer to DS pair of the white ones tho, cuz the blacks are DS and the reds i've only worn one time... i had to grab 'em tho cuz size 12 has proven to be dumb hard to find...

Not sure if I had already posted, but this is an old pic of my favorite colorway and only pair Blazers...
263095930.jpg

253094447.jpg

Does anybody know where i can get a pair of Blazer low vintage in varsity red?? ive searched everywhere but had no luck. Thanks in advance

The only pair of Blazers I have, still in DS condition. A personal Grail of mine.. 

Blazer Mid Stussy Turbo Pink..

^ Sick.

I've downsized my blazer collection. Only got the purple snakeskins and blk supremes, both ds.

Anybody know where i can get the red supremes in a 10/10.5 for the low?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom