Post Your Blazer's

^^^
my favorite blazer. And one of the first nike brought back. F.Y.I, they ended up being $19.99 at Finishline

Those blazer's are really clean
pimp.gif

Corgi, what year did Nike retro the Blazer?

Corgi still killin' it with the older blazer heat.
smokin.gif

I wish Nike would still make the blazers that way.
slimmer swoosh, toe cap, side strip all the way through. ahh..

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Corgi still killin' it with the older blazer heat.
smokin.gif

I wish Nike would still make the blazers that way.
slimmer swoosh, toe cap, side strip all the way through. ahh..
I completely absolutely definitely cosign this 100%.

Redrum--i believe in late 2002, early 2003. The Blazer SB and the Black/Whites were some of the first. When i find more i'll post pics for this thread.
bl4ze11-- iwasnt aware their is a difference between the past retro releases and current. But i certainly believe it.
genius44--hope all is well. Those should hit you on the 13th!

Redrum SB wrote:y
^ aren't those the Blazer's that Chris Brown use to rock heavily?
I like em,
they can still be found in some Footlockers and Finishlines if you look hard enough.

yup there still out see them alot at the mall near by in those stores......i want those uprise blazers bad hope they stay around by summer so i can get a jobagain n cop

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

bl4ze11-- iwasnt aware their is a difference between the past retro releases and current. But i certainly believe it.

Yeah, its just some minor details for the most part. I think its mainly with the swoosh and toe/toe cap.
Also i've noticed that on some of the older blazers the midsole is not as thick, and the overall cut of
the shoe is slightly lower. Heres a quick comparison from an 03' release to an 08'.

blazers.jpg

I only have one pair of blazers that I wore today. This thread is def. making me want to buy more. I didn't like them at first either. I'll post themsoon.

Corgi-- can't wait..
happy.gif

Those hemps are tuff up there. Wish I had picked up a pair when they were at outlets, I only saw the low top hemp blazer at the outlets here in Miami/SouthFlorida.

I hope the vintage blazers that just dropped hit outlets...

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^ I like those, just like the tweed SB Dunk's
pimp.gif

(my size too)

you mean the hemps?
tongue.gif
Yeah, that's what I meant,
tongue.gif

and Genius44, I'm almost certain that all of the vintage blazer's will hit the outlets hard.
When they do, I'm copping all three
pimp.gif

and I thought this pic should be in this thread,
pimp.gif

2m7b0om.jpg

yea my boy is out there in the FL(Orlando to be exact) i hope he seen something at the outlet and come back with something nice

Back
Top Bottom