\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

dudes name to post content are off the charts.

Talking about how it would look right with paint, or if it was cut back further :smh:

Welp took a sharp turn right before copping as usual. Ended up with a new 2LT black on black impala

Repost in a week or two once ti ts and or rims are done. Also blackin the tails :pimp:

Last edited:

pictured it diffrently in my mind lol :smh:
too long should have cut back a few feet
Edit
I just realized its not a monte carlo :wow:
i thought it was a gbody 0]

I know that's a shoop, but MCSS's have a massive amount of front overhand as is. That Camaro fascia looks absolutely AWFUL. Even adjusted without the overhang it would look terrible.

With the right wheels and tires

The right paint job
Sitting at the right height

Gbodies are :pimp:

You mean stock. :tongue:

Welp took a sharp turn right before copping as usual. Ended up with a new 2LT black on black impala

Repost in a week or two once ti ts and or rims are done. Also blackin the tails :pimp:

Nice pickup.

I'd love to see one of these with the chrome accents and grille color keyed.

pictured it diffrently in my mind lol :smh:
too long should have cut back a few feet
Edit
I just realized its not a monte carlo :wow:
i thought it was a gbody 0]

I know that's a shoop, but MCSS's have a massive amount of front overhand as is. That Camaro fascia looks absolutely AWFUL. Even adjusted without the overhang it would look terrible.

With the right wheels and tires

The right paint job
Sitting at the right height

Gbodies are :pimp:

You mean stock. :tongue:

Nice pickup.

I'd love to see one of these with the chrome accents and grille color keyed.
Probably :lol:

All the things i dont like are mechanical... FWD. Lack of torque etc....

But it killls rhe chally and my G for that matter in comfort. Cabin noise etc.

All in all seemed like a more responsible buy than a 5 yr old FJ.

Also its actually a 2014 and i got super dumb ratr n price. They did get me on my trade tho :smh

I want it like this but black...

[ATTACHMENT=8538]Chevy-Impala-Vossen-821.jpg (355k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Last edited:
How reliable would a 2012-2014 Audi A4 be?

The next car I buy I plan on keeping for awhile. I've had the same car for 7.5 years now and it's treated me well, but something is telling me I should buy Japanese this time around if I don't want to end up with a money pit.

How reliable would a 2012-2014 Audi A4 be?

The next car I buy I plan on keeping for awhile. I've had the same car for 7.5 years now and it's treated me well, but something is telling me I should buy Japanese this time around if I don't want to end up with a money pit.
cars are a case by case basis.... best to check out jd power to see where it fairs in comparison to everything else

id say Audis are known to be marginal in the reliability department. my boy has an A5 thats been nothin by problems, all minor but still annoying for a new vehicle

if your gunna risk it check out repairpal.com and anticipate what might go wrong and what itll cost you

2015 IS350 F Sport RWD

bought her about 3 months ago

already did tint 30% front 5% rears

F Sport Exhaust from Lexus

19x9.5 Rays 57Xtremes in front on 235s
19x10.5 Rays 57Xtremes in rear on 265s

About to drop the car next week, do an AIMGAIN front CF lip, rear CF Diffuser and call it a day.

Nice whips everyone!

Beautiful car man. :smokin Had my heart set on getting an ISF in the next year or so, but it's looking like the 350 F Sport is a more practical option. At least right now. I prefer the grilles of the older gen but I'm coming around to them.

I just hate the tail lights on the 350. They had something, but then that extremely pointed/sharp side that ends at the bumper? Nope. Looks so bad it kills the car to me. Great if you like it tho!

Beautiful Lexus man.  
pimp.gif

This reminds me, i saw a 2 door Lex yesterday that looked very similar to that one, front end looked almost identical, it was behind me at a lights and i could see it had red seats in it that almost looked like racing seats (didn't have normal headrests, came up around the ladies head like a Recaro style seat).  It was a badass looking car, anyone know what it was? i've never seen one before

Last edited:
I just hate the tail lights on the 350. They had something, but then that extremely pointed/sharp side that ends at the bumper? Nope. Looks so bad it kills the car to me. Great if you like it tho!

I hate the side profile of the tails too but that thing is still o so serious.

The rays are a nice touch. Balllllin

Beautiful Lexus man.  :pimp:

This reminds me, i saw a 2 door Lex yesterday that looked very similar to that one, front end looked almost identical, it was behind me at a lights and i could see it had red seats in it that almost looked like racing seats (didn't have normal headrests, came up around the ladies head like a Recaro style seat).  It was a badass looking car, anyone know what it was? i've never seen one before

2015 RC 350 , RC 350 F Sport which are both V6 306 hp and theres a HIGHER version called RC F which is V8 450hp. Sounds like it could of been the RC F SPORT. the RC F has hood vent and vented fenders.. car is very new and just came out in certain areas. dope as car. the v6 has the same engine and power as the is350 but in a 2 door ..

I hate the side profile of the tails too but that thing is still o so serious.

The rays are a nice touch. Balllllin

I fell in love with it right away. it drives so good. Sport + mode is amazing, you can definitely feel the difference in the suspension and acceleration. cant complain. interior is well done... and i love the red..

i got all the options on it..

mark levinson surround sound
blind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic
navi
heated/ventilated seats

i got a killer deal.. GM at lexus santa rosa Ca is my good friends dad.

Seen a BLUE RC F SPORT that was just pure secks.. might cop one in 2-3 years when they arent strictly MSRP.

Yep that's it! i remember seeing the F on the back and it did have the vented fenders. and i just looked online and it's definitely the same car. Same exact seats too.

10502382_10152302741398731_638958253_n.jpg

lexus-rc-f-in-liquid-platinum-at-goodwood-festival-of-speed-photo-gallery_21.jpg

thats gonna be my next cop.. NOT sure if i would get the V8. it's like 20k more. haha, id be happy enough with the RC F Sport... but then again, its identical to what I got now minus 2 doors.

Went and checked out the 05 STI. Car is super clean..... But it has a story behind it. It has a rebuilt title, which explains why it's priced so well (13 grand Canadian). Can't say I'm surprised, with a price like that something had to be up. Story is it hopped off the road, went through some bushes, and needed a hood and a repaint, and was written off because of that. Car now has a cf hood, and a repaint. Still has the original bumper, which has a small hole punched in it by a branch when it went off the road.

The story sounds good, I wouldn't want a rebuild that was in a major head on accident or something like that, but I dunno. Out of the 16 cars I've owned, none of have been rebuilds, I've generally stayed away. But, the price is right, and the car is nice, and I'd definitely get it checked out by Subaru before even thinking of buying it. What do you think NT? Anyone have experience (good or bad) with rebuilds?

Last edited:
I dont think you have to be a Subaru guru to answer that question. How do you feel about a car with a rebuilt title? You said you were gonna get it inspected. See what the mechanic says. Do you ever plan to resell it in the future?

Went and checked out the 05 STI. Car is super clean..... But it has a story behind it. It has a rebuilt title, which explains why it's priced so well (13 grand Canadian). Can't say I'm surprised, with a price like that something had to be up. Story is it hopped off the road, went through some bushes, and needed a hood and a repaint, and was written off because of that. Car now has a cf hood, and a repaint. Still has the original bumper, which has a small hole punched in it by a branch when it went off the road. The story sounds good, but I dunno. Out of the 16 cars I've owned, none of have been rebuilds, I've generally stayed away. But, the price is right, and the car is nice, and I'd definitely get it checked out by Subaru before even thinking of buying it. What do you think subaru gurus of NT?

ive had two subbies. one i copped pre owned. 2007 wrx limited, 20k miles , at the time copped for a steal at 21OTD.

Never had any issues til 96k miles when the radiator went out driving.. luckily i was in town and was able to call a homie to pick me up/tow truck.

had a 2013 BRZ limited.. loved it, but the lack of power got me bored of it quick.. and i bought new . not to mention the value was going down so fast. had to get out of it quick.

my buddy buys and rebuilds subbies on a regular. nothing wrong with that. but i like the fact that you are getting it checked out at a subaru dealership. keep in mind that depending on mileage you should still get some sort of warranty even a 1month 1k complimentary from dealer. if its sold as is beware, theres a reason for that or the mileage doesnt qualify for it.

subarus are fun reliable cars... if you know who drove it and had it. luckily my 07 was an old guy who drove it here and there and garaged it.

dude was like 70 lmao

I dont think you have to be a Subaru guru to answer that question. How do you feel about a car with a rebuilt title? You said you were gonna get it inspected. See what the mechanic says. Do you ever plan to resell it in the future?
Nah you're right, I didn't literally mean only Subaru owners answer. I'm not sure how I feel about the rebuilt title. A year and a half ago I passed on a Terminator mustang because it had a rebuilt title, and kinda high miles. Considering both things though, it wasn't priced that great, which is also why I passed.

I'm sure in a year or 2, I would be selling it, I tend to only keep cars for 6-12 months. I know that it being a rebuild, would make it harder to sell.
ive had two subbies. one i copped pre owned. 2007 wrx limited, 20k miles , at the time copped for a steal at 21OTD.

Never had any issues til 96k miles when the radiator went out driving.. luckily i was in town and was able to call a homie to pick me up/tow truck.

had a 2013 BRZ limited.. loved it, but the lack of power got me bored of it quick.. and i bought new . not to mention the value was going down so fast. had to get out of it quick.

my buddy buys and rebuilds subbies on a regular. nothing wrong with that. but i like the fact that you are getting it checked out at a subaru dealership. keep in mind that depending on mileage you should still get some sort of warranty even a 1month 1k complimentary from dealer. if its sold as is beware, theres a reason for that or the mileage doesnt qualify for it.

subarus are fun reliable cars... if you know who drove it and had it. luckily my 07 was an old guy who drove it here and there and garaged it.

dude was like 70 lmao
The seller is a younger guy, probably late 20s. He bought it from a dealership, and it was rebuilt before the dealership had it, which is nice to know that it's been driven for a while since being fixed. Only has 90k miles, after market front intercooler, tune, and stage 2 upgrades.

I have a love hate relationship with that Impala but I'm not Gona rain on your parade

Congrats dam clean car [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom