\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sold for 5.1m :x

ahhhhhh makes sense. i honestly expected that thing to go for more, considering that:

-it's a REAL Cobra, which is extremely rare

-it's not even a normal Cobra, it's a SuperSnake Cobra

-it was actually Carol Shelby's personal car

Last edited:
ahhhhhh makes sense. i honestly expected that thing to go for more, considering that:

-it's a REAL Cobra, which is extremely rare
-it's not even a normal Cobra, it's a SuperSnake Cobra
-it was actually Carol Shelby's personal car
Rip to the second one crosby should have keeped it

Last edited:
Looking for a cheap dd. just need it to take me to work and back. Putting too many miles on my car. what does nt recommend? Looking to spend around 3000 for a cheap daily good on gas :smile:

Looking for a cheap dd. just need it to take me to work and back. Putting too many miles on my car. what does nt recommend? Looking to spend around 3000 for a cheap daily good on gas :smile:

Honda >

Cheap
Parts are cheap
Great on gas
Slow as hell (no speeding tickets)

Not sure how it is by you but they are stolen a lot around here so keep that in mind

Last edited:
Yeah that's the plan pretty much. A civic. I like the hatchbacks but they're more expensive than coupes. I see them for like 4-6k

Anyone have a 2013-2014 honda accord v6? How are they im thinking of buying another dd since my other car is basically useless.

Anyone have a 2013-2014 honda accord v6? How are they im thinking of buying another dd since my other car is basically useless.
My gf just got a 2014 exl, its the 4 cyl though. i am really impressed with honda. i havent been in one since high school.  

New accord is real nice. Goodluck findin it when u park at the mall/target/walmart tho hah

Took the impala to get it tinted yesterday and these clowns wouldnt do it. Said PA law is front windows unaltered at all without a medical waiver. Weird cuz ive had every vehicle ive ever own tinted and in PA. Guess i gotta go to a non MD tint shop now. Dude had the nerve to say they could still do the back windows for me and my remote start i jus walked out while they were still babblin. Now to make another appointment n wait for 2 weeks for someone to take my money

Looking for a cheap dd. just need it to take me to work and back. Putting too many miles on my car. what does nt recommend? Looking to spend around 3000 for a cheap daily good on gas
smile.gif
96-00 Honda Civic.  easy to find for 3k, great MPG, great reliability.

get a 2000 ish civic b
Or prelude :pimp:

Love a Japanese bucket. I just swooped a 3rd gen 4runner which is dope bit I get 16-20mpg so that might not be what you want. But damn I'm unstoppable in the snow.

Last edited:
I Craigslist poach hard. Do not wait on a good deal. My boy has flipped 3 clean preludes this past few weeks. Just gotta be quick.

Back
Top Bottom