\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My E30 is almost ready :D

16253167679_de992ed29d_c.jpg

Let bruh drive what he wants :lol: .  Im sure the yambs would hop in the passenger seat of the benz before they hop in most whips in here.   Dudes in here driving base level cars with no options and 10 year old lunch-boxes talking down on a C-class lol.  Especially a dude having one at just 23.  Yall funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .  Ever stop to think that he isnt looking for what yall look for in a car?
Since when is that the level of yambs you get is by what car you drive? Sounds like some weak *** **** if you need your car to get you some yambs Point blank.
Man no one is talking about 2 or 3 years later.

Homie tried to talk junk about copping used and I pointed out that your new car is literally half the price of a new M. I don't know any 24 year olds copping a $70k whip.

In before someone uses a professional athlete or rapper as an example :lol:
m this m that all im reading is how hard you guys are slippering

I doubt any WRX heads will go to a focus.

They'll go to an EVO before that.

str8 up, evo is a downgrade from WRX. car is big as **** for no reason. zero trunk space, and offers little compared to what subaru offers, especially with 2015 subies...and thats saying since i think subaru has long been stingy with their WRXs.

Yall do know this is the THIRD generation of
the Focus RS right? This isnt the first time
its been created, just the first time Ford has
brought it to the states. Ford's rally history is
damn near 30 yrs deep. Its kinda funny seeing
Subie dudes considering leaving Subaru for
Ford. Esp since they dont offer a hatch anymore.

:rofl: at them playing Adina Howard -
Freak Like Me on the radio in the pics

I know everyone has their opinion, but as a car
enthusiast Im excited for this car and the potential
cars it will make other auto makers create. 2015-
2016 is going to be great years for us.

str8 up, the focus ST drives great. granted i couldn't really test it cuz it was raining, and it didn't take much to get the front wheels to spin, but i liked it. the ST clutch is far easier than a WRX clutch.

i drove my boy's ST, and they gave him everything short of a sunroof for the price of a base WRX. like..everything. and some people who want an STI in a hatch may go after the RS, i'd agree with that. the old RS looked so trash, but this one looks mean in person black on black. really excited to see RS in person.

personally im thinking of trading in my WRX hatch for either a 2015 WRX or STI. im approaching 50K soon, and i cannot stand the dash rattle anymore. just the principle of it, i paid too much for that **** to rattle 3 yrs into ownership. my moms 99 camry never rattled for all of 12 yrs :smh:

Can you guys just make a official m/// slurping thread?
and they can make a official hemi slurping thread?

I doubt any WRX heads will go to a focus.

They'll go to an EVO before that.
str8 up, evo is a downgrade from WRX. car is big as **** for no reason. zero trunk space, and offers little compared to what subaru offers, especially with 2015 subies...and thats saying since i think subaru has long been stingy with their WRXs.
Evo X is kinda lame but still in no way a downgrade from a WRX.

Evo 8/9 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

For the love a blob will yall let that man Breathe?

Jeebus ,homie posted a car that HE wanted and yall got yall **** in a knot about it

It's gonna be alright :pimp: nice car homie

Oh ya and c6 zr1 is better than anything and everything cars

Disagree? Fight me.

For the love a blob will yall let that man Breathe?

Jeebus ,homie posted a car that HE wanted and yall got yall **** in a knot about it

It's gonna be alright :pimp: nice car homie

Oh ya and c6 zr1 is better than anything and everything cars

Disagree? Fight me.

I'm as Pro-Mopar as there is in the world but Dat ZR1 makes my **** hard.

Back
Top Bottom