\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Finally got a few consecutive days of sun here in Seattle to wash both whips.

Shout out to my fellow PNWer @BostonGeorge for the pic inspiration
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I need to get some PNW BMW stickers

Went to the Sac Autorama today.  This ragtop bug had a built STI motor in it pushing 420whp 500wtq 
sick.gif

and it was flawless inside and out. just beautiful

and this truck was 
pimp.gif

*right click - open link in new tab to see bigger pics*

Last edited:
nah the rims were great in person.

here's a couple more nice rides

Them ITB's 
pimp.gif

this one had a BEAST motor. you can see kind of see the blower in the pic

Supercharged track corvette with some really nice HRE wheels.  (notice how they used the vette flag logo to kind of make a punisher skull. kinda cool)

Last edited:
Good look. Any more plans for the E90? I spy E36 M3 wheels on the vert though.

Thanks, yeah I powdercoated some DS2's. Its a different look and not too many Z3s run them so I'm happy with the look being mean and unique.

As for the E90 all I can see myself doing is tints and lower it. I don't plan on messing with the engine too much because its my daily and I spend most of my time driving in traffic anyway. I got modding out of my system with the Z3 and that was a pain.

puglife puglife :lol: It looks like a hot wheels car next to the 335i

My friend is SUV/CUV shopping. We hit up Lexus and checked out the NX.

Pros:

-Beautiful interior. Very nice materials and the center console is gorgeous.
-Exterior is a looker
-Well priced

Cons:
-235 hp...cmon son
-Back seats felt a little tight
-Small trunk
-Did I mention its slow?

Hes giving it a serious look, will probably give it test drive. Hes looking at the GC (number 1 choice), X4, and a Macan for the hell of it.

Not gonna lie, the GC is tough as **** but that interior is meh. X4 I like a lot but we still gotta look into it more. Macan is not a serious contender but figured we should check it out anyway.

Any other suggestions?

Too big (pause).

GC is the biggest he would go. I personally like the Sante Fe but he wont even consider it. Budget is $50k.

Too big (pause).

GC is the biggest he would go. I personally like the Sante Fe but he wont even consider it. Budget is $50k.
if he doesnt want used (trailblazer ss) then i would check out a srt jeep because its one of the few sport suvs left. Porsche cayenne?

Naw highly doubt he would get a Trailblazer SS. He doesnt care too much about performance. Hes a tech/comfort kind of guy and wants an SUV for the space for family and bad weather.

I tried to get him to look t an SRT and he said hell nah. :lol: Hes a practical guy.

Naw highly doubt he would get a Trailblazer SS. He doesnt care too much about performance. Hes a tech/comfort kind of guy and wants an SUV for the space for family and bad weather.

I tried to get him to look t an SRT and he said hell nah. :lol: Hes a practical guy.
:smh:

Why not a porsche macan? Smaller than the cayanne but similar styling. Pics don't do it justice. Mrsp is $50k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom