\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Welp my Teggy just shut off on me in traffic. Once I got her off the road I check my fuses and my ecu fuse is shot. Walked to auto parts store bought a box of fuses n I blow the same one about every 20 feet. Never had a problem like this so I assume I'm shorting out somewhere..I'm currently stranded at a Applebee's in my area. Anybody trying to give me a ride? I'll give you gas money lol

Lol nah son just got out the military and I'm in a new area. I called a cab. I'm just bored as I wait bruh. I'll get my tools n my jack n come back n work on it tomorro. Rent a whip in the mean time. Tried to have it towed but tow truck said it's two low and he ain't risking it n he doubts any other companies will either so...**** ain't even that low but whatever.

Welp my Teggy just shut off on me in traffic. Once I got her off the road I check my fuses and my ecu fuse is shot. Walked to auto parts store bought a box of fuses n I blow the same one about every 20 feet. Never had a problem like this so I assume I'm shorting out somewhere..I'm currently stranded at a Applebee's in my area. Anybody trying to give me a ride? I'll give you gas money lol
Sounds like you got too much current flow throw that connection

Look at the resistor

Phones 10% but I can charge it in the whip Idiling I just can't drive it. The moment I put it in gear it pops the fuse so...euro v8s. I love them !! But then again I like certain v8s only not fords motors at all. Blah

Sounds like you got too much current flow throw that connection

Look at the resistor

Nah it's either primary or secondary o2 grounding on exhaust pipes..maybe they burnt up and are touching something which I doubt or injectors have a short somewhere cus it kinda misfires in low rpms n then pops the fuse. I just can't see **** it's very dark outhere.

Last edited:
spent all day driving this thing around. can't emphasise enough how much i hate everything about it

used like almost half a tank and didn't even drive that far.
mean.gif

POS v8.  

and it ain't even fast

Last edited:
Carrera GT is definitely one of the best sounding cars in the world.

i was cruising next to one like 5 years ago in my s2000. got on the freeway behind it and he floored it. thing sounded amazing

No man im being serious.

I think for example the 911 is a million times a better product then a p1

P1 is something just to showcase an engineering marvel but no one will own one. Meanwhile i believe everyone in this thread can own a 911 if they make some right moves and work hard and the 911 offers comparable performance and styling.

Maybe u should just step your hustle game up and aim to put yourself in a position to be able to buy something of that caliber rather than settling for something like American v8

Sit down man be realistic

Carrera GT is definitely one of the best sounding cars in the world.

i was cruising next to one like 5 years ago in my s2000. got on the freeway behind it and he floored it. thing sounded amazing
Couldnt agree more! 

Another one of my favs 

spent all day driving this thing around. can't emphasise enough how much i hate everything about it

used like almost half a tank and didn't even drive that far.:smh:

POS v8.  

and it ain't even fast
Do some donuts b
Only that particular car is very slow. Hop in a ss or a srt and then talk b

used like almost half a tank and didn't even drive that far.:smh:

POS v8.  

and it ain't even fast

brooo that is the worst mustang ever created.

hop in a 2011 or later ford gt and then send me ur briefs so i can confirm dat u jizzed from da rumble of da v8

Yeah b? Dont you mean turbo'd 4 banger because everyone knows thats the only way a 4 banger stands a chance.
You and that yeezy nut hugger don't even drive cars much less fast ones 
laugh.gif

I mean its funny y'all talk about power and da dumbass hemi but drive F150s

Last edited:
You and that yeezy nut hugger don't even drive cars much less fast ones :lol:
Yeah because i dont have a corolla or a m i dont drive a car :rolleyes
Does that mean your denying the fact that the only way a 4 banger stands a chance is with a turbo?
There goes that #NT Ignorance

Yeah because i dont have a corolla or a m i dont drive a car
eyes.gif

Does that mean your denying the fact that the only way a 4 banger stands a chance is with a turbo?
There goes that #NT Ignorance
I don't even care about 4 bangas sonny

Ignorance is all that trash talk about the V8 power then pull up in a work truck lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom