\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Don't sell da EVO for a 335 b.

Just wait for da m3 to drop a bit and get a clean low-mileage one.
This. The Evo is something unique and sorta rare, the 335i is.... well it's just a 335i, they're a dime a dozen. M3 or bust.

Yes but the 335i would be so much nicer and more comfortable for daily driving. The Evo is not. Especially with the added pain in the *** of running E85 which makes my MPG 30% worse and is hard to obtain in my area

Yes but the 335i would be so much nicer and more comfortable for daily driving. The Evo is not. Especially with the added pain in the *** of running E85 which makes my MPG 30% worse and is hard to obtain in my area
I hear you about wanting something nice to drive daily. That's the main reason I sold my Sierra (and lightning). Fun drivers, but not that practical to daily.

But you have the TL to daily. I dunno, for me anyways, it's nice to have something wild that you take out every once in a while and is completely different to drive then most cars. And then you have the comfy boring daily to commute with (your TL).

I could see the 335i becoming boring after you get used to it, and spending big money on a turbo upgrade to make it exciting again doesn't make much sense either, cuz then you Could've just got the m3 you wanted in the first place.

I would just keep the evo, cop a 2.3l stroker kit and break 800whp.

Get weight-reduction brakes too.

Cant be spending money like that right now. If i sold the Evo and TL id have a decent amount of money to throw at the 335. I can get a solid 335 for the same price maybe cheaper than just the price i sell the Evo for

Just finalized a deal on a 2015 new accord coupe V6. Picking it up tomorrow....should be a drastic change from the camry.

Last edited:

All clean :D

Bruh how long have u had that now? Any problems? How's has and maintenance? Clean

December will be 6 years! Seems like yday that I drove the Jeep off Westbury's lot with 4 miles on it. :frown: lol

My gas mileage sucks. I get around 6-7 here in Manhattan. And on the highway around 14-15.

Maintenance is alright. Diffs and tcase oil every 15k, engine oil every 3k.

I bought through Chrysler a lifetime bumper to bumper warranty. Everything is covered. All I have to pay is a 100 dollar deductible.

Thx bro

anyone here have a b8 a4/a5? Thinking about copping my first german car and was wondering about common issues with this model. what are the better years/years to avoid?

Last edited:
anyone here have a b8 a4/a5? Thinking about copping my first german car and was wondering about common issues with this model. what are the better years/years to avoid?
I had a '10 A5, my best advice is get one with as low miles as possible so you still have factory warranty. I had to get the turbo replaced at like 67k and it saved me over $2k, something with the steering column went bad as well but the dealership I bought it from fixed it so that saved me another $1k or so. I think the factory warranty is up to 70k miles. 

Like I said earlier it was extremely underpowered as well. The body is awesome though, one of the cleanest coupes out there. The interior is awesome too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom