\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:pimp: chevelle

Used to live down a street from a guy who would buy and rebuild these. Man that thing when he would pull it out on the weekend was insane. Would shake the windows of the house :nthat:

250caddy 250caddy yea its ridiculous. Especially since the whole reasoning behind the awful tire stretch fad is so you can tuck the tires into the fenders of the car. With a lifted truck, clearance is obviously not an issue. Making the tire stretch that much more ******* stupid

Pushrod that or pushrod deez.

He can push his pushrod to a local Chevy dealer and get some sort of award/incentive if it were true.

Why u hating fam??

Why would chevy give him an award :rofl:

1.) because it's 'murican

2.) because it's a 'murican V8

3.) because it's a 'murican V8

I don't even believe he wanted to drive that car for that long. Probably the 16th owner.
Over there hatting marinate' in salt :lol:

Btw i checked out the comments on that bike tire IG post. The poster was just trolling to get people fired up. Had a bike tire laying around the shop and did it for LOLZ

Last edited:
I know a guy in New York who is a master tech at Ferarri and his Evo is his commuter. Its about to hit 400k soon

I don't believe it.

I'm gonna have to see an odo check, VIN check and part number check to ensure all parts are 100% original, dealership verification, any and all receipts, DMV paperwork for every year the car was registered and detailed insurance records monitoring the cars annual mileage since new.

not srs :tongue:

:rofl:

Bros, who is gonna cop this hot fiya right here?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4963752115.html
God, I can't stand Euro lowriders (yes I know it's a Ford for all you smart ***** on here, it's what these kind of cars were referred to as back in the day). In the 90's these were kinda popular, no idea why.

:x

Trying to meld import with lowrider styling is just a disaster :smh:. Pick one, and run with it!

Dude wants 11 grand too :lol:

Last edited:
Black is power baby. That guy has tastefully modded that one though. You are gonna be pressed to find one for under 30k with somewhat low miles. Also Id rather have a CF roof than a sunroof personally.
laugh.gif

didnt even notice the sunroof tbh. yea i wouldn't want that.

i seen a couple recently with 60k to 70k for under 30k

we're getting close

Man F you white boy :lol:

Black is power baby. That guy has tastefully modded that one though. You are gonna be pressed to find one for under 30k with somewhat low miles. Also Id rather have a CF roof than a sunroof personally.

CF roof ALL day. This mans knows. He literally just shut down the thread. Most real reply ever.

When I have a sunroof I dont even use it. And when I dont, I dont care. LULz

Man......  These ******* idiots 
mean.gif

gotta sell my car now. can't be associated.

at least @250caddy  will be proud that they didn't roll race
this explains a lot though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom