\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Brand new? WRX or a Civic Si.

derrick-roses-son-game-4-press-conference.jpg

the GNX is legit. Should've added it to my list. Be that as it may, I will add it''s Oldmosbile counterpart:

Last edited:
Boy put that GIF away. What else you gonna get for under $25k NEW thats somewhat fun to drive?

BrZ?
Genesis Coupe?

Used is a different story, but no way am I copping a used Corvette with only $25k. Maintenance would be killer.
Yea don't buy new if you want a cool sporty car under 25k

Whats a cool looking sports daily driver for 25k or under?
370z, Mustang, 335i, S2000, VW GTI
No Evo....  i am dissapoint

Last edited:
Bruh, I'm on my lunch break about to go get a delectable and delicious Chik Fil A sandwich and I see these two posted up

Neck all types of broken after that double serving of 'Merican pie

Then I pull out and roll up to the light afterwards only to see this.

Now I got Chik Fil A sandwich all over my gotdamn pants :smh:

I'm all in my feels in the worst way :lol: :smh:

Can't smash in the backseat of a C6 doe...
Lmao you can't smash in the back seat of a 3 series Beamer either. At least not comfortably. Just broke in the back seats a week or two ago and I probably won't be doing it again. There just wasn't a lot of leg room. And I'm only 5'10" so it's not like I'm freakishly tall either. Idk, I might give it another try before I pass final judgement

Nice cars but its just I could never see myself drive a mustang unless its the newest model. Im still thinking about getting a c6 or possibly wait a little longer to cop the c7. Since the c8 about to drop it will lower the price on a c7. Im feeling that 335i now too.

Back
Top Bottom