\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

More than likely id wanna try to get a GTR next after the M. Im already seeing them for $55k with under 50k miles and clean titles. Wonder what the prices will be like in 2-3 years

Yup, those prices definitely seem right for that car.

I know a dude who dumped nearly $100k into his GT-R. :smh:
It's got like 1,300whp but dang that depreciation on both his parts and the car is going to hurt.

I believe he had an E92 M3 paid off already, sold it and used that money towards his build.

Dude still lives in an apartment too.

I don't ever plan on selling my subie, but would never drop that kind of money on mods.

100k under the hood.. this ur friend papi?

boost just kicked in yo :lol:

24fcf41a_184656d1336511234-has-anyone-ever-seen-honda-motor-swap-into-rx8-vtec-jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
front end reminds me of da e90 3 series
i hate da e90 wit a passion

last gen 7 series >>>

THIS DOEEE :pimp:
inb4 gts wing hate

Last edited:
i can't get down with wings of any type on Bimmers.

Closest thing too it that i like is the CSL trunk

More than likely id wanna try to get a GTR next after the M. Im already seeing them for $55k with under 50k miles and clean titles. Wonder what the prices will be like in 2-3 years
So weird you say that, I was looking at them on Autotrader the other day and noticed the same thing. 

Id like to know how much insurance is on one of them though, I know a 911 would be  bit higher than the M as well.

Random question but, does anyone have an idea how much full coverage for a 21 year old (no tickets or accidents) would be on a camaro SS 2013-2015.

Random question but, does anyone have an idea how much full coverage for a 21 year old (no tickets or accidents) would be on a camaro SS 2013-2015.

Need a lot more info than that. Mielage each year? Where are u located? Are u a student? Years driving experience. All that can affect your quote.

A quick guess, maybe $2k-2500 for full coverage

Need a lot more info than that. Mielage each year? Where are u located? Are u a student? Years driving experience. All that can affect your quote.

Yeah I'm still a student been driving since 17. Live in Texas, drive no more than 12k miles a year

Last edited:

Also need to know if you're on your own policy or on a policy with your parents which would make it a LOT cheaper if you can do that

Bro, why will not a single ******* person on Craigslist with a car i want respond to my call, text, emails????   I want to buy a car right now, have the cash, and nobody will ******* respond at all.  
mean.gif

Right now im on the policy with my folks but I know if I bring up I want a camaro my dad is gunna freak out so hopefully he lets me stay on his policy. Currently drive a 2013 Chevy Cruze

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom