\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Mitsubishi killed off the Evo line all on their own by not producing a single other car that actually sells, making that abomination Subaru-esque styling Evo X, and rolling with that same abomination Evo X for 7 straight years

Last edited:
We rolled with the same engine for over 10 years, and still made record-breaking sales.
i think Mitsubishi rolled with the same engine for like 25 years until the X came along.  sticking with the same exact bodystyle for 7 years, and it being the worst bodystyle of Evo to date, was the nail in the coffin

didn't even stick forged internals into them 
mean.gif

hey how do you guys feel about the alfa romeo 4c Spider?

Thing is Carbon Fibered OUT!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the front, but the rest is DOPE. the spider has nicer wheels and a few nicer options

e9x slander will not be tolerated . i love my e92m3.......the look girls give me when we drive off their lot  , hear the braaaaaap , and realize that aint no normal 3 series though 
pimp.gif
....that moment a group of dudes try to holla at your girl walking into the gas station to buy a dutch and i just give it a nice lil rev to about 7500 while on neutral to mess with them 
roll.gif
    (corsa full exhaust) blacked out tints ftw  .......when people realize my roof is carbon fiber and not black like the car . call me a fanboy if you want but i love my m3 and i love all bmw's , by far my favorite car brand. all i need is an 850i , alpina b7 , and a i8 haha 

edit : ill put this here before someone else mentions the old thread im obviously comfortable enough to talk about lmao......that moment when you realize a 19 y/o hot thottie spent the night at my house for 4 days to try to borrow the m3 while i was at work 
pimp.gif
 , and the one last night didnt ask to borrow the m3 she just wanted to smoke a blunt and ride shotgun on collins after netflix 
happy.gif
  and if any of yall follow me on instagram , please bring up the shenanigans on my ig 2 nights ago 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Mitsubishi killed off the Evo line all on their own by not producing a single other car that actually sells, making that abomination Subaru-esque styling Evo X, and rolling with that same abomination Evo X for 7 straight years

i hit up a mitsu dealership a couple years ago, my boy was evo huntin....the x there had an offensive interior. and that gearbox :smh:

reddicktoss.gif

cars need a short shifter asap

I'm sure the Subi contingency in here will appreciate this. My buddy went to Subifest today and he got to do hotlaps with Bucky Lasek in the RHD S206 STi

Last edited:
Was waiting for the dog to get hit :lol:

this

or crashing into on coming traffic :lol:

dude got all them millions but no special edition supercars

swear if i was a millionaire my collection would be some special edition **** only

need that SV aventador speciale 458 etc

Back
Top Bottom