\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

HELL NO THAT AINT ME, IM BROKE BABY! ITS JUST A LIL SOMETHING I SAW WHILE WALKING
roll.gif
bro, this just ******* made my day, you have no idea 
laugh.gif
 REPPED 

Virginia drivers gotta outnumber all other 49 states for # of vanity plates 
sick.gif
  It's like a legit competition for stupidity. 

Toyota/Lexus killing the game. Interesting how far apart Honda and Acura are in comparison.

I thought Porsche had a reputation for being very reliable?

Last edited:
There is a reason those German cars resell value is so low while V8 American cars hold their value more than any cars sold in America

But yeah believe a "predicted" reliability chart if you want

Last edited:
We still got Buick those

Last v8 they made was in the lacrosse super though

Gm still is number 7 so Mercia :pimp: :lol:

What's that
Anybody here in CA got those 11-99 plates and the little badge you put in your wallet? :nerd:

nah, but i do know a guy.

dude had been let go so many times :lol:
? :nerd:

11-99 plates are special plates you get from the CHP after you make a donation to them. there's different levels but it starts at 3k i believe.

140601248_3a392d73d9.jpg

i've seen a good amount of them up in the bay, usually on exotics/luxuries.

Last edited:
But Mitsubishi ain't up there pa you driving a death trap
frown.gif
well Mitsubishi hasn't made a car worth buying since 2006 so it's probably fair that they aren't even being recognized as a company anymore 
laugh.gif

There is a reason those German cars resell value is so low while V8 American cars hold their value more than any cars sold in America

But yeah believe a "predicted" reliability chart if you want
well that's false. Japanese cars take that trophy

Last edited:
still wish the IS came in manual. and was a bit roomier in the cabin. but for all the automation that luxury cars bring nowadays, i gotta give props to lexus. i generally feel like the more automated stuff u have, the more potential for something breaking. could be wrong tho.

Back
Top Bottom