\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone that thinks the 4 door m3 looks better than the 2 door needs to reevaluate life. srs

M-13.jpg

Space-Gray-M3-By-European-Auto-Source-18-750x500.jpg

i know looks are subjective but come on

Well I have to be on the opposite for this one. I grew up around performance sedans. In Singapore, it's extremely rare to find American muscle coupes. Coincidentally as well the e90 m3 was my first car. So i guess the 4 door performance sedan stuck.

Theres not many bolt ons for this car though, Im stage 2 with no cats so besides SC theres little more we can do to get more power. What tune you on? DCT or 6 speed?

I hate that about it sometimes, I think it would be close up to 100 but after that I think we would pull away.
mine is dct , i dont know a lot about this stuff but my friends at rodspeed inc and esr racing in miami said it was tuned by the previous owner......the way i look at it though.....you probably need to spend around $2000 to make a 335 run with the M in a straight line , so stock vs stock , m3 wins , modded 335 vs supercharged m3 , m3 wins . am i right ? or i might be wrong && ******ed for spending x amount of money only to get beat in races by rebuilt title 335s from the auction -___-

i realllllllly love bmw and the way i look at it ...............

328-the other base models like the 320 things = 4 door

335 = coupe

m3 = coupe

if you want a performance sedan 

m5 or new m6 gran coupe

mine is dct , i dont know a lot about this stuff but my friends at rodspeed inc and esr racing in miami said it was tuned by the previous owner......the way i look at it though.....you probably need to spend around $2000 to make a 335 run with the M in a straight line , so stock vs stock , m3 wins , modded 335 vs supercharged m3 , m3 wins . am i right ? or i might be wrong && ******ed for spending x amount of money only to get beat in races by rebuilt title 335s from the auction -___-
The only way a 335 is beating a SC M is if its a huge single turbo but even then good luck at getting that thing to stop spinning lol  

Ive actually read from a lot of people on a BMW Facebook group I'm in , that the JB4 isn't actually good for the car.

I wouldn't really worry about a 335 beating you to be honest, the overall driving experience of a M is what makes it special to me, you'll never get that out of a 335.

Aren't those considered the worst ever, in terms of reliability? Like 02-08 models. Same with the M5/M6 of that generation. 
reliability is another thing. for me personally, i've not come across reliability with bmws especially over 80k kms on it. but experience while drive and fun is definitely there...

My mom is thinking about trading in her 99 Mustang GT for something new. But based on the KBB its only worth roughly 2k. She just had some major work done on it but is ready to move on after this.

Thing is the car has huge sentimental value, and is in great shape aesthetically. Interior has some wear though.

Thinking about offering to buy it from her. Thing is I have absolutely no need for two cars but I'd really hate to see it go. Esp for only a couple gs.

Finally copped my dream car. 2015 blk edition. Used but got a great deal.

I'll post more pics later. Already messed up the front bumper lip smh lol

Congrats man. 2015 prices been lovely had to talk myself out of upgrading

Why everyone gotta have a watch on [emoji]128514[/emoji]. 2010 slow edition.
2010 slow edition checking in. Just grabbed the black edition wheels for a dedicated summer wheel and slapped Blizzaks on the stock cba wheels for the winter beaters
201306141427_1371238052.9939361.gif

The only way a 335 is beating a SC M is if its a huge single turbo but even then good luck at getting that thing to stop spinning lol  

Ive actually read from a lot of people on a BMW Facebook group I'm in , that the JB4 isn't actually good for the car.

I wouldn't really worry about a 335 beating you to be honest, the overall driving experience of a M is what makes it special to me, you'll never get that out of a 335.
The thing with a SC M is you are going to drop a good amount of money for even the cheapest stage 1 kit, unless you get it used, and thats a HUGE gamble.

Ive seen people running their JB4 for multiple years with no issues. I think it matters exactly what tune you off of it. I keep mine on a self adopting tune, or turned off. 

And I agree i am sure the overall driving experience with the M is going to be more fullfilling...maybe thats why so many 335 guys go m3 suspension lol

You guys plan on tracking your Ms? My buddy just got an E60 M5 and said he wants to get it tuned, but has no plans of tracking it. Makes no sense to me :smh:.

You guys plan on tracking your Ms? My buddy just got an E60 M5 and said he wants to get it tuned, but has no plans of tracking it. Makes no sense to me :smh:.

Understandable I guess. It can be hard on a car. Tires, brakes, etc. but it's so much fun.

The thing with a SC M is you are going to drop a good amount of money for even the cheapest stage 1 kit, unless you get it used, and thats a HUGE gamble.

Ive seen people running their JB4 for multiple years with no issues. I think it matters exactly what tune you off of it. I keep mine on a self adopting tune, or turned off. 

And I agree i am sure the overall driving experience with the M is going to be more fullfilling...maybe thats why so many 335 guys go m3 suspension lol
Honestly if you did your research and purchased a used one on M3Post from a reputable person I think you'd be fine. You could probably find the big boy kit for the same price as the smallest kit brand new with not too many miles on it, I see a lot of guys on there take huge hits and haven't even ran the kit a year. While I do agree that you have to drop a lot for mods on a M its not a surprise considering the cost of the car.

You guys plan on tracking your Ms? My buddy just got an E60 M5 and said he wants to get it tuned, but has no plans of tracking it. Makes no sense to me
mean.gif
Mine will probably never see the track.

Ill be putting some slightly stretched tires on it soon too so take that fan boys 
devil.gif

Last edited:
atleast some highway pulls or spirited driving on some mountains/backroads :pimp: n rainy days in a empty parking lot :pimp: all u really need if you dont wanna track

Dont listen to me tho :lol:

Last edited:
And jesus gtr boiz lurking
laugh.gif
all of yall just came out the woodwork and pooped on on us
laugh.gif
"its still a Datsun" -Jeremy Clarkson 

I love the GT-R though its an amazing car, and I hopefully i can drive one before i die. Just wouldnt want to own one, I kinda have the same feel about it that I have about the EVO/STi at this point in my life. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom