\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah Im sure its fun as hell to drive but its too small for my liking.

This on the other hand....

i appreciate the 1 series beautiful car , too small for my taste but idc bmw's aesthetics are hhhhnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg

Wouldn't someone in the market for this just get an m3 instead of dropping that extra 20k?
The m3 is way sexier

That car is kind of dope though, when people say 1 serious that isn't what comes to mind, this is

Last edited:
Man, there's been lots of courses where I just show up for the exams lol

Back in undergrad, if I missed one lecture I'll automatically know I'll be completely lost for the rest of the semester, unless I caught up with the notes and assignments from that day. :lol: :smh:

Lol it depended on the teacher.

If the teacher sticks to his or her curriculum and the exams are based on the reading materals, I never needed to go to class.

But if the teacher was unpredictable and the kind of teacher that lectures about **** not found in the textbook, I needed to go to class.

Example. Anatomy and Physiology 1. As long as you read what was assigned you were good. So I literally only attended for the exams and I got an A.

Different teacher for Anatomy and Physiology 2. Tried the same **** and got a 60 on my midterm. :lol: But then after I started attending classes I was good and got a 96 on my final

Last edited:
my favorite part of having an 08 m3 is how 3 people have asked me if it was a 2014 twice and 2015 once , today alone . 
laugh.gif

i can almost gaurantee 08 m3 owners keep their cars cleaner than most 2013 328 owners 
tongue.gif

So posted a while back how I wanted needed to get my whole car repainted. I went to get some quotes from 2 different body shops and they're giving me a quote of $1,600-$1,800 :smh:

So posted a while back how I wanted needed to get my whole car repainted. I went to get some quotes from 2 different body shops and they're giving me a quote of $1,600-$1,800 :smh:
I don't get what you're saying here.

Are you shaking your head because you think $1600 is too expensive for a paint job? Because that's actually a really cheap price, just materials for a paint job is going to run you $600+ easy, probably more, depending on the quality that is being used. Then factor in labor, which at most shops the rate is at least $60 an hour (much more for good shops), and you can see how things add up quick. If you're just dropping off the car as is, you gotta factor in that the shop will have to do a lot of masking (because they aren't gonna be pulling the car apart, the correct way to do a paint job, if you're only paying 1600), sanding, fixing whatever little dings and dents you have, and then time to actually spray the car, unmask, and then hopefully buff the paint. If you're changing colors and getting the door jambs done, thats also a LOT more work to do. You get what you pay for when it comes to paint jobs!

Or, if you're just shaking your head at BEING in this situation, then I get that laying out that kinda money sucks, and you can disregard everything above :lol: . Except for the point that you get what you pay for when it comes to paint!

Last edited:
i believe in both form and function . i can admit some people are going too low just to show themselves off scraping on ig , but a car can be lowered , very low , and still be very tasteful to just about anybody that isnt racist and loves cars...and if its a high end car bag it , aint no honda worried about scraping an oil pan b ....

I remember when I slammed my IS350 and got stuck trying to turn around in my friends driveway
laugh.gif

I personally just hate fender gap and like to run slightly stretched tires, nothing crazy.

Last edited:
i believe in both form and function . i can admit some people are going too low just to show themselves off scraping on ig , but a car can be lowered , very low , and still be very tasteful to just about anybody that isnt racist and loves cars...and if its a high end car bag it , aint no honda worried about scraping an oil pan b ....

I remember when I slammed my IS350 and got stuck trying to turn around in my friends driveway :lol:  

I personally just hate fender gap and like to run slightly stretched tires, nothing crazy.
Many years ago, I had a 1987 Monte Carlo LS on 13's.

Anyways, back then I was a broke teenager, so the easiest way to lower it was, you guessed it, cutting the coils. That ***** would scrape over EVERYTHING. Hell, even just going down the road, if I hit a big dip, it would scrape the cross member :x . It looked pretty good, but I ended up getting another set of coils for the front, and cutting less off, because it was almost undriveable, and the looks I'd get when scraping my frame over speed bumps got to be too much :lol: :smh:

Having owned vehicles with bags, and hydros, I see nothing wrong with installing a high quality setup in any sort of vehicle, as long as the install is good. It really is the best of both worlds if you like to be low, but still want to be able to drive the vehicle a lot without worrying about hitting dips in the road, and turning into parking lots. I preferred the bags I had over hydros, just because charging batteries for hydros every other week gets old, and there's a lot less mess involved with bags (air vs oil), although it is a real ***** to trace an air leak. Oil leaks are much easier to find :lol:

Last edited:
And don't get me wrong, my dislike for slammed cars is not really just the way it looks, as that's very subjective.

But it literally ruins the car by scraping, fender rolling/pulling, eating tires on huge negatively cambered wheels in no time, terrible ride feeling, handling, risk of ruining your wheels, etc.
Why someone would put their car through that abuse is beyond me.

My Si was VERY low when I first lowered it, not slammed but no finger gap at all. It sucked, ride was super rough and it tore up the under body panels under both front wheel wells and under the front of the car. Alignment was way off and chewed up one of my tires fairly quickly and the other tire popped after a light pothole.

Raised it up an inch and it made a world of difference.

Back
Top Bottom