\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

13940516030.jpg

I'm still in love with the 575M.

F40 owns my heart.

Btw for my NYCers, drive safe tomorrow. Gonna hesd to Kith to pickup those new Adidas Tubulars. Gonna whip the Si like its an STi. :pimp:

...can anyone with a Subie tow me if anything? :lol:

Haha. I'll tow you.

It shouldn't be snowing today until very late.

It should be pretty much Saturday when it starts snowing..

I got plans. :frown:

Last edited:
F40 owns my heart.

Grew up loving the F40 (and still do), but the F50 is my jam.

Love this video and how few f*cks this guy gives about his car :lol: He ended up totalling it after there was a carbon monoxide leak from the engine, causing him to pass out at the wheel.

The homie's F10. :pimp:

He said Dinan intake/exhaust. Told him just get a tune and downpipe but I guess thats next.

Last edited:
F40 owns my heart.

Grew up loving the F40 (and still do), but the F50 is my jam.

Love this video and how few f*cks this guy gives about his car :lol: He ended up totalling it after there was a carbon monoxide leak from the engine, causing him to pass out at the wheel.

A few months ago I posted my preference of the F50 over the F40 and I got slandered like no other :lol:

Who thinks this should be dropped on Wheelz?

That's not a single cab pickup. For me only 4x4 trucks should be lifted. Or are you gonna off-road a rwd? :lol:
The only trucks I would lower are single cabs. 4 door trucks will stay stock height if not slightly lifted

Under 6k original miles? Damn son how much would that thing be worth?
Man who knows, theres nothing out there compare it to. Especially since it's a 6 cylinder unfortunately.

but i guess we will find out. We're getting that car on consignment, as well as his numbers matching red on red 327 4 speed 63 Corvette, and his 67 Nova SS numbers matching.

And I drive a single cab RAM for work every day of the week.

This thing would SUCK if it were dropped. I won't even be able to hop onto sidewalks like I own the ***** so I can supervise my projects, let alone get into my other job sites with very rough terrain by hopping barriers and high curbs.
It serves a purpose for you. People that lower them do it and don't intend to hop curbs or go off-road.

I'm all for dropping or lifting trucks and I see nothing wrong with lifting RWD trucks. Pretty much anything other than stock height.

And I drive a single cab RAM for work every day of the week.

This thing would SUCK if it were dropped. I won't even be able to hop onto sidewalks like I own the ***** so I can supervise my projects, let alone get into and maneuver through my other job sites with very rough terrain by hopping barriers and high curbs.
That's a work truck though man. People aren't out here dropping work trucks. Same reason people drop subies. Those subies wouldn't last on a rally course

It serves a purpose for you. People that lower them do it and don't intend to hop curbs or go off-road.

I'm all for dropping or lifting trucks and I see nothing wrong with lifting RWD trucks. Pretty much anything other than stock height.

Might as well buy a car then? You won't see me lifting a Camry.

Might as well buy a car then? You won't see me lifting a Camry.

Not the same argument. It doesn't have to be 4WD to be capable off-road. Are the desert runners and stadium trucks doing it wrong cause they're not all 4WD? Trucks can go up or down. Cars should only go down.

Last edited:
Not the same argument. It doesn't have to be 4WD to be capable off-road. Are the desert runners and stadium trucks doing it wrong cause they're not all 4WD? Trucks can go up or down. Cars should only go down.

You wrong b :lol:

Last edited:
The worst trend going right now in the truck world is those lifted trucks with the low offset wheels with small stretched tires.  ****** awful.

Ehh idk I think dropping a truck will improve its handling so it has a function. Can't lie though I'd do it strictly for looks I think it looks dope and it's not like I'd be tracking the thing. Just for me to look at. Everyone has their tastes though

Back
Top Bottom