\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

.................ok great :lol:

Went to the gun range after work today and saw this

Pretty neat.

I think youre just posting in here too much in general....take a break. we saw your car(s) probably a thousand times collectively through the duration of the thread...it wouldn't surprise me if you posted a picture of your subaru every 10 pages or so for the past couple years...

Last edited:
I just ordered some new 4 inch exhaust tips

Gonna get rid of the exhaust and do a 2.5 inch straight pipe from the down pipes back

Side note: do you guys hang anything on your rear-view mirrors?

I always thought it was pretty tacky, so all I keep on there is my University's parking tag that allows me to get into my parking garage. But I've seen quite a few interesting things hanging from there while on the road

I hang this Chinese red tassle thing that my grandmother gave me when I got my driver's license.

No idea why you would want to hang your first place cum laude medal though. Unless you actually don't, and just wanted to post a picture telling us you graduated cum laude.

Last edited:
I hang this Chinese red tassle thing that my grandmother gave me when I got my driver's license.

No idea why you would want to hang your first place cum laude medal though. Unless you actually don't, and just wanted to post a picture telling us you graduated cum laude.
cum laude?

Is that what he likes in his coffee?

Side note: do you guys hang anything on your rear-view mirrors?

I always thought it was pretty tacky, so all I keep on there is my University's parking tag that allows me to get into my parking garage. But I've seen quite a few interesting things hanging from there while on the road
My friend from work started messing around with some chick. She was his side piece and she would hang her panties on the rear view to let people know :lol:

Anyone watching the Barrett Jackson auctions? I kinda find it soothing when it's on in the background while I'm reading my notes and studying :lol:

Anyways, they just auctioned off a new 2016 Ford Focus RS. It's a 1of1, has a special dark grey color that they won't be offering in North America. The auction was for charity or whatever, but someone paid $550,000 for it :wow: . Probably just a tax write-off for some rich ****, but still pretty crazy :x

My brother's old m6 at the end of one of my driveways, the left driveway is usually full, that he had for like 4 months and sold it :lol:

Dude grosses way more than me since he recently got his MSCE in structural engineering and has been with his company for about 2 years now. But that's just what he does at work.

All he does is drive his company vehicle everywhere :rofl:
Cheap bastard :lol: >:

Seems we have much in common, my bro has an M6 and is also cheap.

Anyone watching the Barrett Jackson auctions? I kinda find it soothing when it's on in the background while I'm reading my notes and studying :lol:

Anyways, they just auctioned off a new 2016 Ford Focus RS. It's a 1of1, has a special dark grey color that they won't be offering in North America. The auction was for charity or whatever, but someone paid $550,000 for it :wow: . Probably just a tax write-off for some rich ****, but still pretty crazy :x
I used to love watching those car auctions

I'd watch it now but I dint. Even have cable :lol:

My brother's old m6 at the end of one of my driveways, the left driveway is usually full, that he had for like 4 months and sold it
laugh.gif

Dude grosses way more than me since he recently got his MSCE in structural engineering and has been with his company for about 2 years now. But that's just what he does at work.

All he does is drive his company vehicle everywhere
roll.gif

Cheap bastard
laugh.gif
mad.gif
the one on the right 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom