\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There's a reason to this.

The Zest Coast needs to have a seat.
BUT U DONT LIVE IN ANY OF THOSE STATES [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

V8?
hiw is SoCal?

Na the 530d is a 6 cylinder diesel engine not sure if the 5 series diesel is available in north America? In Europe they are everywhere, I'm in Ireland (most of the time) which explains the right hand drive. I used to have the E60 535d which had 287BHP stock that was a twin turbo 6 pot diesel ,this F11 is a more refined single turbo engine n the 530d. I think the new twin turbo is 540d ? or perhaps they are still calling it 535d the 6 series coupe has been re-branded 640d in the latest model.

All ur favorite rappers end up living here lil homie...[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️

Real talk though most of you car dudes would probably want none of this considering the traffic [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I can't do traffic

I be ready to kill bout time I get off Lindbergh :lol:

Lindbergh a ***** and a half :lol:

Michigan weather isn't like east coast tri state weather tho. I remember I visited Michigan in the winter. Little chilly..

Isn't most of Cali cost of living really high? Generally curious. NJ atleast has high, Med, low.

I was debating about moving to Dallas or Houston . When I met some guys in a class in NM that worked in the Harris county sheriffs dept. apparently public service makes decent money down there compared to cost of living. They were convincing me to make the move.

Btw WCIS... I HATE north jersey lol. So much more traffic and ignorance up there

Last edited:
Michigan weather isn't like east coast tri state weather tho. I remember I visited Michigan in the winter. Little chilly..

Isn't most of Cali cost of living really high? Generally curious. NJ atleast has high, Med, low.

I was debating about moving to Dallas or Houston . When I met some guys in a class in NM that worked in the Harris county sheriffs dept. apparently public service makes decent money down there compared to cost of living. They were convincing me to make the move.

Btw WCIS... I HATE north jersey lol. So much more traffic and ignorance up there

I spent February of 2002 in Manhattan and North Jersey. It was colder than Michigan.

Summers in NYC are amazing though.

Last edited:
I was in nyc for December and the weather was pretty good. I thought it'd be snowing by then but it was the same as Dallas. Around 60 degrees. Only thing that sucked was that it got dark by 3 :lol:

I like Delaware. No sales tax. Not the high cost of living like some of these plaxes but not extremely low like the south either. 4 seasons. 45 mins from Philly. An hour to Bmore. 1:45 to DC. 3 hrs to NYC. Hour and a half to the beach.

Back
Top Bottom